WHITE 'Pussy'

Nothing compares...share thoughts. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

I for one am weeping now Mijo. So this is why you cancelled on me!! LOLOL
Love it all color should not matter. After sweet n littles pic I wanna see hers
I for one am weeping now Mijo. So this is why you cancelled on me!! LOLOL Originally Posted by alluringava
I canceled on you because I'm in Houston (see other thread), that's how Houston rolls.
Never a dull moment in eccieland.

What are my thoughts on white pussy.

I would have no idea, as I have seen pink pussies, with lovely lips on them. Can't say I have seen any white ones.
Who cares. Pussy is pussy. Just give it to me wet and aromatic...
'WHITE' Pussy tastes good. Yummy yum yum. It's Good, Good, Good...Good to my Tummy tum tum.
I canceled on you because I'm in Houston (see other thread), that's how Houston rolls.
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

I know that!! I was joking, duh-oh LOL
Love it all color should not matter. After sweet n littles pic I wanna see hers Originally Posted by soxfan
We can only dream!
All clean pussy tastes good. It almost seems like you posted this to put other girls down.
'WHITE' Pussy tastes good. Yummy yum yum. It's Good, Good, Good...Good to my Tummy tum tum. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Black women are just hot to me.
White women are pretty but something about an AA that does it. Always thought so. They have a better hard body, I think they are better at GFE and all around beautiful.
pussy has another color? Man...I must be blind.....i thought that was just icing.....but all of mine has been pink.
I love, love, love 'WHITE' Pussy...you?
Folks, just so you know in case I don't sign on anymore after this weekend, so you know what's what...I'm going to EXPLODE as in Combust if I dont' get some 'WHITE' Pussy in my mouth this weekend. Plans are in store, but if they run amuck, I'm Fucked!
Poor Mijo, If I must Ill help a friend in need,,,,,,,,cum here my dear boy..........lol
I do need to see you again soon, one-on-one for sure!(see the post in 'another realm').