"MALE DESIRE is what creates demand for our jobs - MALE ENTITLEMENT is what makes them dangerous."

Ya want free beer? Sure! You know me...I'm a giver Originally Posted by Eryn
................ I think you are just cutting and pasting to make yourself feel better about your fucked up life. I........................... Originally Posted by RandB fan
Thanks for the self posted alert. I get the message, I hope other ladies do too.
~ scratching head and muttering to myself, "damn, who let this asshole in here."~
Once again, Madame EFN makes a sweeping attempt to kill every boner in Travis county.

If you somehow managed to survive the inexorable nuclear winter that is EFN, you can bring your entitlement and hubris free schlong to my place. I'll probably even make you a sandwich. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Must we dogpile? I thought the cartoon was actually pretty insightful and entertaining. I like your opinions a lot of the time Ms. Valentina, but save the dogpiling for a thread like the ten others that do address the opinions of EFN. I have no dog in this pile, in fact, EFN has become part of my regular Dominant fantasies of late. Yep, I'm a party line jumper and I sure hope EFN calls me soon to play.
  • Toyz
  • 10-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Must we dogpile? I thought the cartoon was actually pretty insightful and entertaining. I like your opinions a lot of the time Ms. Valentina, but save the dogpiling for a thread like the ten others that do address the opinions of EFN. I have no dog in this pile, in fact, EFN has become part of my regular Dominant fantasies of late. Yep, I'm a party line jumper and I sure hope EFN calls me soon to play. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Hopefully you can carve your own personal chapter in her book! Or at least called out by real world name in her blog.

You need to research all the history of train wrecks before pointing fingers and jumping to the defense. Just sayin'.
Desperation requires desperate actions. Some think any press is good press.... etc.
Isn't it past Salmon Run?
Once again, Madame EFN makes a sweeping attempt to kill every boner in Travis county.

If you somehow managed to survive the inexorable nuclear winter that is EFN, you can bring your entitlement and hubris free schlong to my place. I'll probably even make you a sandwich. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Miss V makes a fierce chicken parm sammie. Seen her cook it today while i lounged in my terry cloth robe drinking a guinness. But I digress from the OPs rant ...

Carry on ...
I'm not saying EFN isn't bat shit crazy. I'm just sayin, "why so angry? EFN's cartoon was insightful and entertaining?" Just sayin
And I fantasize about her fortnightly,
in a very naughty

disciplined way.
  • Toyz
  • 10-02-2014, 03:46 PM
And I fantasize about her fortnightly,
in a very naughty

disciplined way. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
She advertises regularly... You should schedule an appointment!

Her cartoon was not meant as inciteful or entertaining....if I have to explain intent, you wouldn't understand anyway.

And why do you assume its anger?

Anger is a wasted emotion for the weak minded...
I'm not saying EFN isn't bat shit crazy. I'm just sayin, "why so angry? EFN's cartoon was insightful and entertaining?" Just sayin Originally Posted by HunterGrace
I thinck that was me!
I really liked the cartoon. Thanks for posting it.
Must we dogpile? I thought the cartoon was actually pretty insightful and entertaining. I like your opinions a lot of the time Ms. Valentina, but save the dogpiling for a thread like the ten others that do address the opinions of EFN. I have no dog in this pile, in fact, EFN has become part of my regular Dominant fantasies of late. Yep, I'm a party line jumper and I sure hope EFN calls me soon to play. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
A two sentence statement of my personal opinion on the OP's post is hardly "dogpiling".

The great thing about a public forum is one gets to post what one wishes, and it is subject to the scrutiny of the public who views it. I'm quite capable of fomenting opinions without the influence of well......anyone. I have no need to jump on any bandwagons. Nor do I feel it necessary to be supportive of other hookers on the board because "I''m supposed to". I like and support people based on merit and integrity.

The general consensus that the woman, or at least the character she has created for herself here, and other social media, is a sensational train wreck is a conclusion I have drawn for myself. I do not find her persona here, nor the casuistic little cartoon as endearing as you do.

But that doesn't mean I'm dogpiling, or you're wrong for feeling affectionate towards her and by affectionate what I mean to say is the desire to whip her ass into swamp of quivering girl flesh. I too have the same inclinations, not out of any affection or tenderness but the overweening desire to whip some sense into the woman. So when your right and left arms weary from the cat-o-nines, I'm available to pick up where you left off.

The great thing about a public forum is one gets to post what one wishes, and it is subject to the scrutiny of the public who views it. I'm quite capable of fomenting opinions without the influence of well......anyone. I have no need to jump on any bandwagons. Nor do I feel it necessary to be supportive of other hookers on the board because "I''m supposed to". I like and support people based on merit and integrity.

The general consensus that the woman, or at least the character she has created for herself here, and other social media, is a sensational train wreck is a conclusion I have drawn for myself. I do not find her persona here, nor the casuistic little cartoon as endearing as you do.

But that doesn't mean I'm dogpiling, or you're wrong for feeling affectionate towards her and by affectionate what I mean to say is the desire to whip her ass into swamp of quivering girl flesh. I too have the same inclinations, not out of any affection or tenderness but the overweening desire to whip some sense into the woman. So when your right and left arms weary from the cat-o-nines, I'm available to pick up where you left off.

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan
................ I think you are just cutting and pasting to make yourself feel better about your fucked up life. I...........................

Thanks for the self posted alert. I get the message, I hope other ladies do too.
~ scratching head and muttering to myself, "damn, who let this asshole in here"

If you are unable to see the real reason for her starting this thread and pasting a cartoon about strippers rights is to shift blame for her actions to someone else instead of dealing with her own issues first.

I would have to ask you to do your research, Yes SL first used the term BATFUCKING CRAZY regarding EFN. Good work SL I hope I have your permission to use one of your famous comments in a paragraph or two.

If you would do your research you might find some text book examples that happen to fit EFN perfectly. you won't need medical journals as it has been laid out in various threads just for people to read like you,

I personally think you should go for it. You don't mind having you personal and profession lives made public for anyone to find and all you need to know is how to use symbols when do searches on Google. I guess then we can find out who the asshole is. I hope you find out why you head itches so badly and take care of it soon. May I suggest "less typing, more sucking" as a possible solution?

I guess we can welcome you to Team EFN. enjoy your tee shirt.

Enjoy your tee shirt, please wear it when you meet EFN under the bridge. I will get you a TOFTT tee shirt if she calls you out by your real name the first time you disagree, mention the father, or say something negative about her after she calls you out by your real name. I am sure all of us would appreciate it if you were to drop her off at about 41st + Guadalupe St.
Miss Valentina,

A simple guy like me just can't "hang" with you, you make me too hard