Lexie Marie RE Changes to Menu

Thank you for sharing everyone and just to make it clear in case I have offended some I do not think review count actually has any merit on your knowledge it was just a smart ass comment in a heated moment and feeling attacked. For that I apologize, there are many awesome lurkers and hobbyists that can't or don't post for personal or work reasons I respect that. Just like awesome people respect the girls on here and the stress relief and escape they provide regardless of their "menu". I happen to think its more of the attitude of the provider and trust me I love men and having fun. Even to those who dont agree with me on some things, I am grateful for everyone. Have a great day! xoxo
You truly are a good person and the board is lucky to have you
Don't let the man whores bother u, i stopped offering gfe and actually make more money and work less. Its your choice, your body,your pockets.
Don't let the man whores bother u, i stopped offering gfe and actually make more money and work less. Its your choice, your body,your pockets. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
That's easy in NorCal. Achieve that in TX and then you might have a point.
That's easy in NorCal. Achieve that in TX and then you might have a point. Originally Posted by towerhorizon

You do have a point there especially considering not that far back a particularly old n fat Californian provider arrived here expecting to earn $350/hr which was the norm for her in LA but quickly received a wake up call in Austin. After getting slammed for complaining on the board about cancels she dropped her rate to $225 and subsequently picked up a few appts. before running back home to her oasis in California.

Nicky you're gorgeous and sexy as hell whether in Tx or Ca but I would be willing to bet you cannot pull off the same rates for equal menu options in both places. I could be mistaken of course but a long string of traveling Californians have supported that perception.
You could be the exception.
anyone know who maintains or where is the latest private BBFS list for either Dallas or Houston? i have contributions.

please email me at tower.and.horizon@gmail.com

thanks Originally Posted by towerhorizon
Hi. A friend told me about this place after I told him what I was looking for. Great to be here.

Anyways, let's cut to the chase. I'm a mid-30's SWM DDF tall professional looking for a special woman to fulfill his needs and desires. Not great BF or husband material because I'm really focused on my career right now, but I have been told I'm a good FWB and lover. I also have an active P411 account with references. What I like...

Slim to athletic/amazon build
Has something going for her besides being physically attractive (hobby, profession, education, etc), so we can have stimulating conversations
Loves kissing, foreplay, and receiving, as much as pleasing her man
Can go from a movie and cuddling to me bending you over and having my way with you
Prefer not to use condoms, so DDF/low amount of current lovers is a must. Have not gotten a woman pregnant yet (birth control and/or pullout, yay) and don't plan to anytime soon. If you hotbed on BackPage, we probably wouldn't work out.

If you are interested in seeing if we'd click, please email me at tower.and.horizon@gmail.com. All responses/questions held in confidence.

towerhorizon Originally Posted by towerhorizon

He is not just talking about gfe but ultra gfe so I think his intentions on smearing me and non gfe girls such as nikki are due to his want to find girls who are in line with his wants so therefore has decided to put down those who do not.

He admits hes in his 30s so clearly he knows all about providing in texas with his extensive experience as a provider lol

that is why he cared so much about this topic of safety.
Yes. I started hobbying early my adult life. I have slept with over 200+ women. I have been around this community for 15 years. And, yes, I did partake in BBFS with select providers over the years. I make no apologies either.

Like I told you before I've seen 100 women like you come and go. I have never seen someone change a menu so radically based solely off of the reason you provided. I have to be careful with my words here lest I get censored again. And please don't think you bring anything new to this discussion, and that you got me. I've seen many WK's, including mods of boards past and present, swoop in, kiss ass, and make you women think you are a special snowflake. You aren't. And the guys that kiss your asses, you disgust me. Especially that rat who stooged to Lexi. Hope something happened to you that I can't mention due to ECCIE guidelines.
Originally Posted by highmiler
See, I'd make a joke here about that pic and a certain someone on this thread who isn't me, but I can't due to ECCIE guidelines.
[LEFT]
I was not going to mention the other reason but since you seem so insistent on thinking that was my only reason.

Right after I got strep I saw a couple providers who shall remain nameless list bbfs service to anyone in their provider ad before I got better.

Then the same week whispers was posting about the barebackers so instead of calling out providers for doing what they want I chose to give a reason that only involved myself.

I did not want to take chances given that this is becoming so common place especially since i hardly get sick.

So excuse me for not wanting to see what other lovely surprises some of these characters that partake could bring to my doorstep
[/LEFT]
Troll on tower house you are just showing your true colors as an ass hat and karma will get you. Good luck and hope those 200 plus women are okay!
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Yes. I started hobbying early my adult life. I have slept with over 200+ women. I have been around this community for 15 years. And, yes, I did partake in BBFS with select providers over the years. I make no apologies either.

Like I told you before I've seen 100 women like you come and go. I have never seen someone change a menu so radically based solely off of the reason you provided. I have to be careful with my words here lest I get censored again. And please don't think you bring anything new to this discussion, and that you got me. I've seen many WK's, including mods of boards past and present, swoop in, kiss ass, and make you women think you are a special snowflake. You aren't. And the guys that kiss your asses, you disgust me. Especially that rat who stooged to Lexi. Hope something happened to you that I can't mention due to ECCIE guidelines. Originally Posted by towerhorizon

Deflection won't help. The evidence speaks for itself. Wow!
Hey, Lexie! Kin Ah stick it in yer butt? Ah'll e'en put on two rubbers if'n yew insist.