Upscale blonde

• INFP
  • 10-21-2020, 09:04 AM
Killing them quietly...

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I prefer at least a little loud moaning.... or gasping for breath 😈😘
Welcome back stranger! Thanks for always sharing pics of us ladies! You’re amazing and greatly appreciated! Now stay out of trouble, lolol! Just teasing... Xo
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
OMG...I wish I was getting banned for something worthwhile...my last banning was your website was somewhere in your post...all I saw was beautiful legs leading up to a fabulous ass and this time two girls in panties in t-shirts sitting with their legs touching...that would be a sexual act some how...I got a week for that...I'll try to do better...I wish he'd just let me say four hail Marys and two rosaries and be done with it...
Chloe you have an awesome twitter page for those that like looking at beautiful women, you share so many lovely ladies posts on your acct...guys should check it out

Your pinned tweet as it all...

High. Class beauty
Classy lady and a hottie. The whole package!
Thank you sooo much, sweetheart!!! Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than empowering women!! I don’t like to just retweet women, but also remind them they are beautiful and special too! We never know what each of us might be battling on any given day! All ladies should know they are important! Thank you for your very kind words!! I appreciate you so much!! Xo

Chloe you have an awesome twitter page for those that like looking at beautiful women, you share so many lovely ladies posts on your acct...guys should check it out

Your pinned tweet as it all...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Awwww, thank you, my love!!!! You are making me blush!!! Have a fantastic weekend!! Xo

High. Class beauty Originally Posted by Fatbear
Oh my dear friend, could you be any sweeter?! Thank you for all your support!!!! You know how to make a lady feel special and you’re adored by so many, especially me!!! Have the best weekend ever because you certainly deserve it!! Xo

Classy lady and a hottie. The whole package! Originally Posted by Spankster
Beautiful blondy , please check your pm
Beautiful blondy , please check your pm Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Uh oh, there's a Doc in the house! Sounds like trouble to me, lol.
Hey handsome! Thanks for the sweet words and for putting a smile on my face! PM checked and reply sent back! Tag, you’re it!! Xo

Beautiful blondy , please check your pm Originally Posted by Rockydoc
RockyDoc & Dr. Chloe here on standby.... this is what you call double trouble!

Uh oh, there's a Doc in the house! Sounds like trouble to me, lol. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Classy, sassy & a little bad assy...as she says...
you've got to go to Dr. Chloe's twitter page for that pic...
oohlala...