One guy, No Cup - and Eva

I wonder, if a provider offered log dropping on the menu would she still be considered a scat provider? I'm not into scat but I don't see anything wrong with dropping a log on a guy.

A piece of a convo I just had on IM (will take pics if I ever do this)
slut: it is exciting.... that it isnt something that turns you off
me: Not really. I'm not the one touching a turd. That makes you the freaky one.
slut: lol.. true... im the one that will be touching your turd
WOW!!!!!!
Aww! Lol ^^
In the same manner, I've always wondered how many providers don't list watersports because they don't want to receive but wouldn't mind being the giver.
I've always wanted to do something like that just haven't found a client that wants it yet. I have a guy that I see every week and he comes for the ass smothering. Basically I tie him up call him all kinds of names ( sometimes I make up my own lol ) and I tell him how he 's not even fit to lick the dirt of my feet even though I make him all while I wear a pretty thing and ass smother him until he comes everywhere. I know that isn't as extreme as yours but hey its a start. O and the whole time he is saying thank you ( well screaming) and telling me to hit it harder and smother him harder. I like it though. It makes me feel like im a bad gurl lol
Sounds like I need to call you on my next trip to houston.
In the same manner, I've always wondered how many providers don't list watersports because they don't want to receive but wouldn't mind being the giver. Originally Posted by thp_919
They're out there...just got off the phone with one who had done it. She prefers it from someone who drinks plenty of water though.

and Eva, you're on the right track!
So I read this thread and got kinda quietly judgmental "who doesn't want to share their fantasies... Come on serially?"

Only to realize that I'm that guy too. But I worry that my fantasy is too vanilla, that I'd just plain bore a provider. Ever since I was a kid playing cowboys and Indians, I loved being tied up... Even at 10,I liked it to much. But my fantasy technically ends there, I like feeling helpless. I like the idea of losing control. But then I don't have the experience to say what comes next (or maybe the yarbles to say'hook me up to the electrodes and let's get this started!)

So in long hand, thanks to the providers for making this a safe space. Good God I sound like the biggest stuck up on here. But that's the joy of self awareness, self consciousness!
Even though I'm switch,in my sub side,( which I lean to these days) I'm still obsessed with almost a spiritual/sexual ritual fantasy. Being placed under a spell or hypnotized by extreme fetish gear-wearing witches, succubi, priestess types who torture me with unbearable pleasure and edging....You know, control the cock, control the soul! lol.

Guess it never happens but damn it sounds so hot.