This site

I would see you for sure!
I called her to see her. That’s all it takes.
Hope she visits Springfield in the near future. Work your magic Dee
Yguy I am doing what I can to encourage Dallas and Your Desire to make it happen
Thank you buddy for trying to get them two together.
mmm we HAVE been together..I got videos to prove it lol

but she should come visit..yall will love her!!
Im still here But If the fellas were more respectful to us ladies we would post more .
We don't enjoy being talked down to just because we don't wanna book with certain people.
This site used to be fun and uplifting for us ladies.
We go where we are supported, so now we are all on Twitter.
  • Mrust
  • 07-17-2023, 07:29 PM
Im still here But If the fellas were more respectful to us ladies we would post more .
We don't enjoy being talked down to just because we don't wanna book with certain people.
This site used to be fun and uplifting for us ladies.
We go where we are supported, so now we are all on Twitter. Originally Posted by Hot Summer
+1 on the Twitter comment, I definitely have better interactions there.
Hate to be negative but the site is really of little use for people in Oklahoma anymore. Will let my premium lapse when it runs out.
I have a couple events coming up, after that I'll start making arrangements to go to Springfield.
I've been keeping my pet sitter friends a lil busy lately and options are getting thin. Dog gets car sick and cat wants to be outside so she complains the whole trip. She didn't stop from Wichita to home last time.
I am also wondering how to let Tulsa & Okc know next time I'm going out there. Where did the Ok folk move to after it was closed here? Sounds like maybe I need to learn my way around twitter. Isn't this the same twitter that everyone uses? How do we keep our RW people from spitting us on there? Sorry for the book.
Hey your desire please keep me informed and hopefully you can make it on a weekend
Yes I would be interested in seeing your desire also in Springfield
Providers in Tulsa are mostly using Tryst and/or EM per all of my encounters when I ask.