General Strike info and links to the live chat and website for live updates

So you admit you are a democrat...it's about time and I respect you now...thanks Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I never said I was a Democrat. And I never said you were a Republican.

I said "your side" lost. That doesn't mean the GOP.

"Your side" means the mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, lunatic fringe that cheers on some trucker rally that's supposed to defend the Constitution.

Does that clear things up for you?
Looks like we got us a convoy... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Looks like it got sunk by some U-boats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtUw_JnmYQ0
I never said I was a Democrat. And I never said you were a Republican.

I said "your side" lost. That doesn't mean the GOP.

"Your side" means the mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, lunatic fringe that cheers on some trucker rally that's supposed to defend the Constitution.

Does that clear things up for you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
ugh yea right...LOL
We've already got reports of gas stations running out of fuel in PA. Happy strike to all of you and pass the ammunition! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
We don't care anymore, what y'all think. This is just the beginning. So get ready... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I do admit it looks pretty bad today. I am notably disappointed but what's bothering me is the fact there are NO trucks. I mean none. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I stand by my post with my patriot head held high. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
For a very brief moment I actually felt sorry for Hating Kayla and "Sweet Ass" Whiffy. They both must be totally demoralized from their public humiliation.

But I only felt sorry for a brief moment. Ever since that brief moment passed, I have been ROTFLMAO.
ugh yea right...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You and the Slunt need to get a room... At the truck stop. or at least a pay shower!

Obama is alive and your stupid strike is dead!
ugh yea right...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You and the Slunt need to get a room... At the truck stop. or at least a pay shower!

Or are you thinking with your "Patriot head" again?
So not many truckers show up for a strike, and it's laugh and ridicule. But only two people show up for an Obamacare meeting, and you are strangely quiet or disdainful. Hmmm . . .
I wasn't, dick!

"not so many..." LMAO!

Of course the ACA education meetings aren't designed to topple the US Government.

DICK!
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 05:49 AM
So not many truckers show up for a strike, and it's laugh and ridicule. But only two people show up for an Obamacare meeting, and you are strangely quiet or disdainful. Hmmm . . . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You do understand that LovingKayla stared a thread encouraging people to bring guns and ammo to this rally. When it fizzled out you and that blind ass Iffy make excuses for her.
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 05:55 AM
hilarious, babies in toy trucks rolling down the freeway. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Are you blind? That baby is in a toy truck on a baby bed you baby. Meet LK at the rally with your guns and ammo and report back how many Obama supporters you kill. That is your goal correct? To kill Obama and his supporters? That is wtf she is posting and you and COG are supporting. At some point you have to pull back on crazy. This might be that point.

I finally made the point to that dumb bitch that you can not speculate on folks medical condition. Why is it you Tea Tards think the rules don't apply to the women that support you?
How can truckers shut down the government when the government has already done it?
How can truckers shut down the government when the government has already done it? Originally Posted by pyramider
With the notable exception of a couple of our resident Idiot's (Hating Kayla and "Sweet Ass" Whiiffy), no one said or implied that the truckers strike plan was well thought out.
I saw an interview with the "organizers" of that alleged protest that never happened. It sounded like an SNL sketch.

Idiots... Here are your asses. AGAIN!
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 09:07 AM
How can truckers shut down the government when the government has already done it? Originally Posted by pyramider

They were shutting down roads that led to a shutdown government.
Were the truckers jealous of the tea party?