Well This looks like a fun hang out.

What's really ironic is that angelinadream is a handle of sofia's!!! Blue water is all over this forum!!!!!!! She just can't get away from all her lovers at eccie.

I just love me some sofia and her wacky posts. Hopefully we will get more gems in the future. Sometime like suck my fuck or something like that.

Right sofia????: blush-anim-cl: Originally Posted by towme
I posted that as humor ... I don't have an axe to grind with anyone... especially Sofia...
In sotto voce "I wouldn't mind playing with OP's chest...or was it chess?"

Welcome to the board.
I love chess and chest.......just not checkers.
I love chess and chest.......just not checkers. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ever tried nipple tiddly winks...
Ever tried nipple tiddly winks... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Did You mean NIPPLE TIDDY WINKS?

What's really ironic is that angelinadream is a handle of sofia's!!! Blue water is all over this forum!!!!!!! She just can't get away from all her lovers at eccie.

I just love me some sofia and her wacky posts. Hopefully we will get more gems in the future. Sometime like suck my fuck or something like that.

Right sofia????: blush-anim-cl: Originally Posted by towme
Eventually Tiny Tim will realize noone gives a shit what he says. "God bless us, every one". Never understood why he said that line in the movie...
Titty Jacks is another favorite.
Anyone ever tried Titty Bowling...
Ouch sounds like it hurts...Unless you can get the silicone before it's put in the body.
still not a change of avatar????

reason for this....or is someone gonna have to go in and clear your name or blast it??

or has she been blasted already and ive just been to busy working to go find this out?
Anyone ever tried Titty Bowling... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

I dunno... but if someone comes after you wanting to play TummyStix... JUST SAY NO! (Unless you're name is Chicagosun)

JaD
I still find in most places I type the gentlemen are nicer than the ladies. Sorry I was off working too. Maybe the ladies who post all day don't work. Oh well if you can't book and work, make headdresses, and big mean post. Thank you ladies and gentlemen who have been so kind and accepting of me.
I was told this joke so I have no idea what it means -someone explain.
What's the difference between a timpon and a tampon? Not a damn thing not even the size!
Show me your taint and I will tell you........
I was told this joke so I have no idea what it means -someone explain.
What's the difference between a timpon and a tampon? Not a damn thing not even the size! Originally Posted by angelinadream
I have no idea what you just said... but you are cute... NOW can we see an ass pic?