Just out of curiosity....

Like was mentioned before in this thread, it depends on the cred of the reviewer. Some guys will review if the wind blows...some guys won't review if she rocks him like a hurricane.
What do you guys think of a lady that has several reviews written by the same guy. Does it make things more or less relevant? Does it look like he's a WK and gets "extra perks", does it look bad, good or indifferent? Do they generally have anything new to add or just the same ol stuff? Does it make a difference if he writes her a new one weekly, monthly or yearly? Wondering if it helps or hurts a ladies credibility?

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

I don’t think twice about it unless it’s one particular guy. He gets deep discounts or freebies for his reviews so I know they have no value as a review
Doesn't matter to me. As long as he's not the only name I see in your reviews, I don't pay much attention and just assume he's a regular.
I don’t write reviews any longer unless requested but when I first started, the advice given to me was to write another review if the session was dramatically different or if a recommendation needed to change.