Finally. A gun owner with balls.

I cringed when I attended my CCL class...out of forty people, there were two people I'd call "responsible"...the rest had no business being able to conceal a handgun on their person...

I'm a huge gun owner...and I want FAR more regulation than we have now...make me fill out a hundred forms and get listed in a dozen registries...don't give a fuck, because I'll have the responsibility to follow the rules and enjoy what I want to do responsibly... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Thanks for your service... Hopefully you will not be declared disabled, and get your guns confiscated...Sargent Responsibility, SIR!

• CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Thanks for your service... Hopefully you will not be declared disabled, and get your guns confiscated...Sargent Responsibility, SIR!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

does youtube charge you for stealing their vids?
does youtube charge you for stealing their vids? Originally Posted by CJ7
Do you get charged for sperm at the glory hole?
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Do you get charged for sperm at the glory hole? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
do the owners of the vids know you steal them and post them on a hooker board ?
do the owners of the vids know you steal them and post them on a hooker board ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Why don't you ask them?

do the owners of the vids know you steal them and post them on a hooker board ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, are you going to ask Mr E T Williams?

He can be contacted. Why don't you go for it?... tough guy.

Mr Williams makes 5-10 videos a day... I will post them from now on, until I get booted... so ...you know...go fuck yourself...LOL

? come on ....

You are a few clowns short of a circus whiffy. Stolen from trin.
You are a few clowns short of a circus whiffy. Stolen from trin. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a few SLURPS short of a Quart of male DNA... just like Rod...LOL
You are a few SLURPS short of a Quart of male DNA... just like Rod...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Well open wide slurpy and I'll fill you up.
Well open wide slurpy and I'll fill you up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No thanks, monkey boy with your biggen...LOL

Yo Mamma?
Do you get charged for sperm at the glory hole? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Why? Are you looking to charge for deposits?