Best Provider Ads in Austin, Texas?

That happens to old, hot providers too...
I have never met Eryn as I do not normally travel anymore but If I did or she came to Shreveport, I am sure based on her pics,reviews, and ads I would love being her friend when in my city.
Such a beautiful lady and person based on reading eccie.
enjoy you lucky guys.
That happens to old, hot providers too... Originally Posted by Eryn
Gurl, yew ain't old! Ah got wristwatches older than yew! Ah bin jackin' off longer than yew bin alive an' mah dikk ain't wore out yet! Why Ah bet yore poosey smells as sweet an' fraish as a mountain meadow in springtime! Hell, in yore dress-too-short ad, you looked like yew is barely legal!
That happens to old, hot providers too... Originally Posted by Eryn
and all the others end up trolling CoEd looking for pity sessions.
Gg
Hey E! Be nice sweetie!! Kiss kiss!! Be happy!! Positive Vibes ONLY!! Guys love happy bitches ! If I had a ad as cute and original as yours I'd be flattered if someone used mine & I'd be happy and hope they made lots of money! Difference between me and you Mami! Lesson of the day! Truly happy people are happy for others success
#TEAMNOANGRYBIRDS AND NO COCOPUFFS WILLY WONKA
Personally I don't post an ad unless I have new pics available I believe that every man deserves to see what they're about to get
I try to put up at least one or two new selfies with my ads. I think that's a good practice, at least for me. To each her
own unless it's a stolen ad. Lol.
Hey E! Be nice sweetie!! Kiss kiss!! Be happy!! Positive Vibes ONLY!! Guys love happy bitches ! If I had a ad as cute and original as yours I'd be flattered if someone used mine & I'd be happy and hope they made lots of money! Difference between me and you Mami! Lesson of the day! Truly happy people are happy for others success
#TEAMNOANGRYBIRDS AND NO COCOPUFFS WILLY WONKA Originally Posted by Cloey Banks
Hey Cloey been hearing some good things about you here lately making a name for yourself good for you girl if you ever need a threesome partner consider me your girl. But you better bring it but I'm sure you will
Yes Kendal pics are everything!!
LOL yes pictures are important thank you for ignoring the post below that one. LOL never been shut down before there's a first for everything LMAO
Lmao bahahahahahahahahahahhaha nooo!! I didn't hit send!! I think your hella hot!! I always hear amazing things about you!!! Hottest in Austin! I think we'd definitely be a fun time together! You're pretty! Sweet! With a great personality! You rock! ��
@Kendal!!! Doll face beauty!
Have not had the pleasure of meeting Eryn
But I am in agreement that her pics look ridiculous sexy ; )