Stop With The Fake Or Outdated Pics

Socials are your friend, especially the day light ones, if you know what I mean and I know you do. . I have always been impressed with Brookie, very young but very professional.
Accurate CLEAR and recent photos are good but I think descripestions are also important, I've looked at several P411 ads were there descripencies in the descripetion.
Bottom line is this, the Hobby is not cheap! Everytime we are robbed, lied or taken advantage of it makes us stop spending money on the hobby and find other means of entertainment. A happy customer will keep coming back and tell all his friends about their experience. An unhappy customer will tell everyone to never see that person.

As far as who it was that pissed me off about the fake pics. Well I wrote a review on her, yet she's not the first person that has done this to me.

As a customer we only expect to get for what we pay for and in many cases we even over pay for great services. I hope I'm not looked at badly for making these comments, but I just wanted to give you my opinion.