Spill....

In AIT I would tell my 19 yr old virgin room mate bedtime stories
I think she's afraid to lose it now LOL
  • MLisa
  • 02-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Or perhaps she's just more concerned with it not being as good as the story.
This is why I have to agree with the idea of strictly posting in story form vs review fantasy form, some do want to have that experience themselves and figure you should be able to turn that on and off.

I was just speaking to a friend of mine who had traveled to England this last spring and found herself in a lovely suite in a small village outside of Manchester surrounded by about 1/2 dozen men all demanding her full attention. Some in pairs, others singly, but it did not matter because, she said, at all times there were hands on her body and lips everywhere and well she said she was completely soaked by the end of the evening and thoroughly surprised by how 'unreserved' english gentlemen seem to actually be.
I do believe the best part of her story was the first time He shocked her with the aforementioned implement, she was orally fixated on his friend and his friend was quite upset, because he was concerned the voltage might pass through her to him :P Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Hell, I'd be more concerned about an involuntary bite reflex than the voltage!
Hell, I'd be more concerned about an involuntary bite reflex than the voltage! Originally Posted by bullet0122
Word!
Hell, I'd be more concerned about an involuntary bite reflex than the voltage! Originally Posted by bullet0122
I'm really vague on this since it happened so long ago. Supposedly true, but at the same time, a really sad story.

As the story goes, this NFL (or retired NFL) player was driving his car while getting a BJ. He had a bad accident and the lady bit off his cock. He committed suicide.

If anyone remembers the details (or finds out it's a fake story), plz feel free to chip in. I haven't had time to run it by Snopes, and I'm not sure it's the kind of story that would be there.
I'm really vague on this since it happened so long ago. Supposedly true, but at the same time, a really sad story.

As the story goes, this NFL (or retired NFL) player was driving his car while getting a BJ. He had a bad accident and the lady bit off his cock. He committed suicide.

If anyone remembers the details (or finds out it's a fake story), plz feel free to chip in. I haven't had time to run it by Snopes, and I'm not sure it's the kind of story that would be there. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well this is a scene towards the end of World According to Garp.

If anyone remembers the details (or finds out it's a fake story), plz feel free to chip in. I haven't had time to run it by Snopes, and I'm not sure it's the kind of story that would be there. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Back in 1993, Houston Oilers defensive tackle Jeff Alm had a wreck that killed his best friend. Alm got a shotgun out and shot himself at the scene. There were a lot of rumors as to why at the time, but I never saw anything definitive.
No names..
hmmm..
Well, this particular redhead I know turned 26 a couple years ago..
Sometime IVO her birthday, she met some friends at his penthouse. . .
(Thankfully the video never surfaced!)
The details (as she told me of course) are a bit murky, however there was a cattle prod (used 26 times maybe? probably not I.. she lost count)
Then there was her licking another lovely while He had his peeper up her pooper and his friend had a camera in the door way...
Later I remember .. I mean she remembers switching partners for a bit and it being just a very lovely exhausting day.

I do believe the best part of her story was the first time He shocked her with the aforementioned implement, she was orally fixated on his friend and his friend was quite upset, because he was concerned the voltage might pass through her to him :P Originally Posted by lil red Robin

Need to bring extra batteries to keep the prod charged. No fun zapping someone without a charge.
He shocked her with the aforementioned implement, she was orally fixated on his friend and his friend was quite upset, because he was concerned the voltage might pass through her to him :P Originally Posted by lil red Robin
Only if the friend was connected to "ground."
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Well this is a scene towards the end of World According to Garp. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Loved that book.

Back in 1993, Houston Oilers defensive tackle Jeff Alm had a wreck that killed his best friend. Alm got a shotgun out and shot himself at the scene. There were a lot of rumors as to why at the time, but I never saw anything definitive. Originally Posted by bullet0122
Dat be true. The rumor though seemed a little far fetched.
LOL, now I feel like a slut! I can go on and on about my trysts in Europe ( Italy was a good one), but I'm a bit shy now Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I want to hear about your Europe adventures!