New Years Resolutions.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. ewwwww Originally Posted by GP
point me on the other show bro LOL give me high 5 lol

yet I knew a guy that only buy them if they be soiled for a tasty chew. Boxer where are youuuuuuuu
Install a new hot water heater? hot water doesn't need to be heated. I think you need a cold water heater, or maybe a hot water cooler. Originally Posted by drluv1
It's for the shower. Really?!
Maybe you should go into Lowes, and Home Depot, and inform them they have their products advertised wrong.
I quit smoking this December ....grrrr. Now I need to put the wine down when I am on the treadmill !...
Maybe you should go into Lowes, and Home Depot, and inform them they have their products advertised wrong. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
They can advertise how ever they like, I guess if it's deceptive, we should contact the NYS attorney General. I would never buy a worthless product like a hot water heater. I'm sure the salesmen get a good laugh after they sell one.
Install a new hot water heater? hot water doesn't need to be heated. I think you need a cold water heater, or maybe a hot water cooler. Originally Posted by drluv1
Maybe you should go into Lowes, and Home Depot, and inform them they have their products advertised wrong. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
They can advertise how ever they like, I guess if it's deceptive, we should contact the NYS attorney General. I would never buy a worthless product like a hot water heater. I'm sure the salesmen get a good laugh after they sell one. Originally Posted by drluv1
For the life of me; I can’t figure out whether you’re being sarcastic or are totally serious with the hot water heater repartee. It’s an oxymoron, for heaven’s sake!

IPA , ox·y·mor·on. Rhetoric.
a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”

Another lesson with
OSD, you wanna be my business partner? We'll corner the market!!!
I am not into panties but I found those auctions fascinating. I have not checked them out in years but the bidding could go nuts. Some ladies put their used, stincky panties on auction I have seen some go into the hundreds. Most go $20-$50.

You gave me an idea for some e-commerce.

I’ll go to Volunteers of America and buy all the used panties I can find. Next stop – BJ’s Wholesale for bulk canned sardines. Then, I’ll rub the sardines on… Well, we know the rest. Who wants to start the bidding at $20? Originally Posted by The Drummer
but but but dummer, they wash them. you will be missing

other male cum
her cum
her peeeeeeeee
and the time of the month and other track marks

go for the scent, taint nothing without her scent. errrr taste at your own risk Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
point me on the other show bro LOL give me high 5 lol

yet I knew a guy that only buy them if they be soiled for a tasty chew. Boxer where are youuuuuuuu Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Here's the infamous "Boxer" fashioning a quilt. Sleep tight!
  • Doove
  • 12-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Anyone care to share what's on the agenda for self improvement? Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
To comment no more than 3 times in any given thread.

Wish me luck!
To comment no more than 3 times in any given thread.

Wish me luck! Originally Posted by Doove
Don't do it! The entertainment level in the Upstate Section, would dramatically decrease.
That's not meant to be offensive. Your intelligent and argue good points. It's your knack for arguing that makes you special!
They can advertise how ever they like, I guess if it's deceptive, we should contact the NYS attorney General. I would never buy a worthless product like a hot water heater. I'm sure the salesmen get a good laugh after they sell one. Originally Posted by drluv1
By the way, you sound like an idiot.
Does anyone care if I called it a Hot Water Heater or simply a Water Heater, enough to make an argument over it.
I just wanted to be clear I didn't want a Warm Water Heater.
For the life of me; I can’t figure out whether you’re being sarcastic or are totally serious with the hot water heater repartee. It’s an oxymoron, for heaven’s sake!

IPA , ox·y·mor·on. Rhetoric.
a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”

Another lesson with Originally Posted by The Drummer
Why would you think I'm being sarcastic?
By the way, you sound like an idiot.
Does anyone care if I called it a Hot Water Heater or simply a Water Heater, enough to make an argument over it.
I just wanted to be clear I didn't want a Warm Water Heater. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
I didn't make an arguement out of it, I didn't want you to buy something you didn't need. Taking a shower with too hot water is bad for your skin, so maybe a warm water heater is EXACTLY what you need. BTW, are your nipples as sensitive as your psyche?
I do want it hot. Very Hot!
Maybe I should be getting a Very Hot Water Heater.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

New years resolution: to make an attempt to give a fuck.

This thread doesn't help.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

New years resolution: to make an attempt to give a fuck.

This thread doesn't help. Originally Posted by jokacz
Then why not post something stimulating and turn it around?!