a provider wanted to figure out a name for men over 50

It would be truly sad if someone sees themselves as only a wallet or "Mark" lol ... IMO Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I sometimes feel like a ATM
Hope you don't settle on DUMB
LDC = Limp Dick Club
I sometimes feel like a ATM Originally Posted by ekim008
LOL EKIM, well as long as your getting your moneys worth you shouldn't.
I sometimes feel like a ATM Originally Posted by ekim008
That's only your mind fucking with you.
You should feel spoiled and pampered.
If you feel like an ATM, You're spending time with the wrong gals.
That's only your mind fucking with you.
You should feel spoiled and pampered.
If you feel like an ATM, You're spending time with the wrong gals. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Excellent point Zarah. The whole point of providing is for the one hour or two a man should never feel like he's 'paying' or an ATM machine. A true courtesan is supposed to make the encounter that ultimate GFE.
MMIF: Mature Men I love to fu*k

Nothing like experience Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I like
LOL EKIM, well as long as your getting your moneys worth you shouldn't. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

We can buy sex but not companionship.
WILF: Wallet I Love To FucK Originally Posted by tonray
Haha!....I don't even need to read the rest of the thread now

Is it bad that when I see the word "ATM" I think -Ass to mouth??? Lmao
Excellent point Zarah. The whole point of providing is for the one hour or two a man should never feel like he's 'paying' or an ATM machine. A true courtesan is supposed to make the encounter that ultimate GFE. Originally Posted by alluringava
I strongly suspect there are very few guys that get this the majority of the time. I know I certainly don't. However, since most guys are dogs just looking to rut it's pretty easy for them to fool themselves into thinking they got a GFE experience. Very few men, after spending $$$ for a quick piece of ass will have buyer's remorse. They would feel too foolish. So they affirm their decision by writing good reviews.

I think the majority of guys get their nut and dream the session is more than it was. It's not so much the lady that creates the "ultimate GFE" session, but the guy that fools himself into believing that she has done so. When, in fact, she just fucks him and takes his money.
As I get older I take on more simian features. So I suggest "Silverback"
Some guys need to be ready and mature enough for the hobby. That's when it's the most beneficial.

Hobbying is a true activity of leisure. You have to truly appreciate the women for what they do and bring to the table. If you're money conscious then you're going to feel like a ATM machine regardless if you get blown away by her beauty and performance.

Maybe he's used to his daughter using him as an ATM.

Or you could be hobbying too much. There should be a certain ratio comparing instances a man craves sexual companionship and actually books. Lol, so yes, if yours is at 1:1 or anywhere near then yeah, I can see how you would feel like an ATM.

An atm is generally associated with frequent and sudden instances where onee needs cash.
I thank God every day for my good fortune because without it NO women would put up with my shit.
Rich Old Man Eating Out!

Horny Old Man Licking You

...and I always get my fill...