The Price of Eggs

Eggs are undeniably cheaper now than they were in March of 2020. But don't let that stop anyone from making up more bullshit. The whole house of cards comes down November 5. Have fun, gentlemen.
Even Kilmeade mentioned eggs going up. But here’s real people talking about the cost of groceries

https://t.me/c/1428896786/868404
Exactly, Vance didn’t say a specific price. He said “around $4”. Which is true. Originally Posted by bambino
$2.99 isn't around $4.

The pack directly behind him. $2.99 per dozen. Don't focus on the green sign. The blue one he stands in front of in most videos? $2.99

Meanwhile he's holding a 30 pack, talking about his kids eating 14 eggs a day and then trying to bamboozle you when you have multiple $2.99 dozens behind him.

By all means, stretch as you feel you need to. It's a fine day to shit on JV's parade

Are we saying Kamala was responsible for H5N1? I suspect Bam thinks so

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/f...s-so-expensive
$2.99 isn't around $4.

The pack directly behind him. $2.99 per dozen. Don't focus on the green sign. The blue one he stands in front of in most videos? $2.99

Lol. Can't believe you're doing this, Gristle. "Look over here, don't look over there! Don't pay any attention to the price that confirms what the guy is saying, just focus on the one that makes him look bad!" You need to stop, it ain't working!

Meanwhile he's holding a 30 pack, talking about his kids eating 14 eggs a day and then trying to bamboozle you when you have multiple $2.99 dozens behind him.

Who cares if he's holding a larger pack? He's obviously talking about the per-dozen price. What next - are you going to argue we should divide $4.00 by 30 (instead of 12) so you can pretend the price per egg hasn't risen lol?

By all means, stretch as you feel you need to... Originally Posted by HDGristle

I'll keep going if you want. You're the one who is stretching all credulity here. You're the bamboozler, not JD Vance.

I think you know better, but you just want to distract everyone.

The more we play your silly, made-up faux "gotcha" games, the less everyone is talking about Kamala and her stunning deficiencies as a candidate!
I'll keep going if you want. You're the one who is stretching all credulity here. You're the bamboozler, not JD Vance.

The more we play your silly, made-up faux "gotcha" games, the less everyone is talking about Kamala and her stunning deficiencies as a candidate! Originally Posted by lustylad
I always thank Mr Gristle for playing the game. He plays it often but doesn’t get better at it. Reminds me of Wiley E Coyote. They try to take an innocuous video of Vance explaining the obvious into something that just isn’t there. Americans know the price of eggs has doubled. Just like everything else.
I always thank Mr Gristle for playing the game. He plays it often but doesn’t get better at it. Reminds me of Wiley E Coyote... Originally Posted by bambino
He seems to know a lot about our convoluted immigration system. Pretty impressive for a guy flipping burgers at BK. I wonder if he helped tatas and his bulgarian buddies get their papers?

Oops, never mind - let's stay on topic. This thread is starting to give me a craving for eggs benedict.
He seems to know a lot about our convoluted immigration system. Pretty impressive for a guy flipping burgers at BK. I wonder if he helped tatas and his bulgarian buddies get their papers?

Oops, never mind - let's stay on topic. This thread is starting to give me a craving for eggs benedict. Originally Posted by lustylad
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day because I love eggs and they’re good for you. I don’t care how much they are

All Benedicts prepared on a Toasted English Muffin topped with Hollandaise Sauce - Served with Home Fries
FLORENTINE BENEDICT $11.95
Two poached eggs and spinach.
EGGS BENEDICT $11.95
Two poached eggs and Canadian bacon.
NOVA SCOTIA BENEDICT $14.95
Two Poached Eggs and Nova Scotia Lox
GREEK BENEDICT $12.95
Two Poached Eggs and Gyro Meat - Home Fries are topped with our House Made Tzatziki Sauce

The Greek Benedict is the bomb at the Central Diner. But it’s more expensive today than 2020. Those aren’t current prices. Cost of eggs has doubled!!!!

The more we play your silly, made-up faux "gotcha" games, the less everyone is talking about Kamala and her stunning deficiencies as a candidate! Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't care about Harris, guy. Talking about a dozen eggs while holding thirty and surrounded by $2.99 dozens while claiming they cost $4 is egging oneself in the face.

Its dumb. It makes him look like an even more out-of-touch doofus. We know he doesn't go in to buy his own eggs and he can't even do something simple like have his team look at a cooler and save him from bad optics undercutting what should be a sound argument

As for "talking about Harris" go for it. I don't think you're going to be flipping any votes for Nov on this board. So it's really just banter to kill time. Yeah?
Wow, you don't give up, do you?

Too bad. You'd be more interesting if you took JD Vance seriously, but not literally, to paraphrase Salena Zito.
I don't think you're going to be flipping any votes for Nov on this board. So it's really just banter to kill time. Yeah? Originally Posted by HDGristle

Wait... I thought you said you like to flip burgers. Votes, too? How does that work? Do you hand out free BK whoppers and eggs down in Charleroi?
Wow, you don't give up, do you?

Too bad. You'd be more interesting if you took JD Vance seriously, but not literally, to paraphrase Salena Zito. Originally Posted by lustylad

You said you'd keep going
I don't care about Harris, guy. Talking about a dozen eggs while holding thirty and surrounded by $2.99 dozens while claiming they cost $4 is egging oneself in the face.

Its dumb. It makes him look like an even more out-of-touch doofus. We know he doesn't go in to buy his own eggs and he can't even do something simple like have his team look at a cooler and save him from bad optics undercutting what should be a sound argument

As for "talking about Harris" go for it. I don't think you're going to be flipping any votes for Nov on this board. So it's really just banter to kill time. Yeah? Originally Posted by HDGristle
How do you know Vance and his wife don’t go shopping. Please provide proof Mr Gristle. You’re reduced to throwing eggs against the wall hoping they will stick!!!!!!! Who’s the doofus?

But hey, since I’m a nice guy, I’ll save you the effort of one of your Google searches!!!!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...n/74481500007/

BAHAHAHA
Never said Vance's wife, Bam
The Greek Benedict is the bomb at the Central Diner. But it’s more expensive today than 2020. Those aren’t current prices. Cost of eggs has doubled!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

I haven't tried the Central Diner out in Robinson yet. But the menu prices at OPH (Original Pancake House) have soared. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the cost of eggs, though. Gristle has assured us of that!
Never said Vance's wife, Bam Originally Posted by HDGristle
They go shopping together Mr Gristle. I go grocery shopping with my wife since we got married Mr Gristle. That’s what normal couples do Mr Gristle. especially if you have kids. That’s a lot of heavy bags Mr Gristle. Any man worth his salt doesn’t want his wife loading up the SUV. It appears you don’t have any experience doing this.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...n/74481500007/

You are the fraud here Mr Gristle, not Vance.