Ask and you shall receive...

Great pictures Claire! U have nice soft skin. Originally Posted by new2016la
I, for one, agree with this. Much more erotic than some previous ones I think that showed just some of T, and a little piece of A and P, and mostly in B&W, 'no?...
Yes this is happening. The Maestra returns, just like the prophecies foretold.
I will definitely be hosting a CAH game again soon Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Oh titty wiggle!!!! That sounds fun!!
Welcome back!
Cue "Hotel California." Originally Posted by saustin
More like Michael Corleone in Godfather III
More like Michael Corleone in Godfather III Originally Posted by governmentguru
Damn straight!
Welcome back.

Will you be offering BareBack again or are you trying to recreate yourself?
Welcome back.

Will you be offering BareBack again or are you trying to recreate yourself? Originally Posted by Whispers
You shopping? Interesting you should ask.
Did I miss something?
You shopping? Interesting you should ask. Originally Posted by nuglet
Shopping? Nope.... I prefer fresher goods when shopping.... There may be some items that are better aged.... aged pussy is not of interest for me....

There was some controversy surrounding her before she baled..... Barebacking was one...... Her rants towards the guy she got caught up with and his preference for his wife was entertaining......... There were a few different issues surrounding her....... She baled for a reason....

Not surprised to see her back..... heck... she's behind a mandle or two around here and never really gone....

A little surprised to see her back as Claire.... Reya was the last love struck whore that failed in the relationship mode and came back to whoring but like most she tried a new handle........

It will prove more entertaining though I'm sure.... a few ladies were unwilling to bow to her in the past and there were some enjoyable reads involving her.....
she's behind a mandle or two around here and never really gone.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Shopping? Nope.... I prefer fresher goods when shopping.... There may be some items that are better aged.... aged pussy is not of interest for me....

There was some controversy surrounding her before she "baled" (sic...)..... Barebacking was one...... Her rants towards the guy she got caught up with and his preference for his wife was entertaining......... There were a few different issues surrounding her....... She for a reason....

Not surprised to see her back..... heck... she's behind a mandle or two around here and never really gone....

..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sounds like someone is "butt-hurt" . Rejection is something that some folks just can't handle. lol
I don't think it's really about being "butt-hurt" for whimpy. Personally I think he can't handle a strong woman with an opinion and not willing to back down from it. The image of such a woman flys in the face with the perceived idea of a 20yr old vacant stripper personality. JMO
I don't think it's really about being "butt-hurt" for whimpy. Personally I think he can't handle a strong woman with an opinion and not willing to back down from it. The image of such a woman flys in the face with the perceived idea of a 20yr old vacant stripper personality. JMO Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
More and more, it shows he has to pay, and why. lol
The line starts below.

Brings up some interesting imagery.