Regarding Anna's Review

Unless you were going to pay him, who gives a shit? Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Wait ... what? We can get paid for DATY... in that case... Ladies I will give you better than a money back guarantee.... I will keep at it until I get it right... no matter how long it takes...
Only rr and he cares a lot. Originally Posted by Wayward

Good night all. Beat this dead horse if you care to. Beat yourself. Beat yourself off. I care not.

rr has left this thread to write another review of the day's adventure in the playground.

rr has left this thread to write another review of the day's adventure in the playground. Originally Posted by randyrogue
What fun things did you do on that playground: fill condoms up with water & throw them at girls?
Unless you were going to pay him, who gives a shit? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Only rr and he cares a lot. Originally Posted by Wayward

Good night all. Beat this dead horse if you care to. Beat yourself. Beat yourself off. I care not.

rr has left this thread to write another review of the day's adventure in the playground. Originally Posted by randyrogue
rr, you seem to un-retire, retire and then un-retire again from threads more times than the providers ask you to please leave after a session. Let me interdouche you to a new word: recockulous as in, that was another recockulous rr post.

I'm going to start charging you my Pro-Domme rates, clearly you are really enjoying the abuse.
Wasn't rr scaling back his hobbying and/or going on sabbaticle a few threads back?
Just go away...You made a point, we got it...Other than that-nobody cares....Go play with fake Sofia at the Y......cause I sure as hell am not there, but your still here.....
Don't tease me sofia.....................I am going over there to woe you, now.
Just go away...You made a point, we got it...Other than that-nobody cares....Go play with fake Sofia at the Y......cause I sure as hell am not there, but your still here..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
But I like playing with FAKE sofia here. I guess you could try starting less threAds...

Besides clearly you are starting to obsess about it, if you want me to come over and spank you fine. Just ask for what you really want beautiful.
Wayward - that's how they now it's me....duh! It's muh trademark....Plus I tend to post more than other providers on topics some won't even touch.....They recognize me from the P..........That's why this is the real deal. Any questions only the real Sofia would know bring em on.....

DH- Points for us fighting so much at P, correct?

Nobody spanks Sofia without her pulling that NRA card out then.......kidding.. I am far too dominant to be spanked......If you want one just let me know.....

I told you I do more Culling than you know...
Wayward -

Nobody spanks Sofia without her pulling that NRA card out then.......kidding.. I am far too dominant to be spanked......If you want one just let me know..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Lovely sofia, nice outfit today, by the way. Your mouth keeps saying that, but then you keep asking for a spanking in every threAd you post. Who or what should we really believe?

I'm not familiar with this pulling out the NRA card fetish, but if it means bare bottom spanking in spanish or something... sure thats fine.
Thank you for the outfit comment. This is Chanel! You keep spanking for one in every answer you give....Your No DH - no one can take his place.. HE IS FATHER OF THE BLUE WATER.......You two have to come to some understanding....
Oh, he understands that I am going to spank you.
Yep, he's going to spank you real hard.......not gentle like before.
Nope- I highly doubt it....Never has never will. I have a penchant for fighting back- REAL HARD!
Nope- I highly doubt it....Never has never will. I have a penchant for fighting back- REAL HARD! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

I thought that was trampling and that's extra.