is it okay to share

Awwwww

I love you guys too!
On August 22nd, I will be enjoying a hazelnut iced coffee from dunkin donuts in Boston on my way to the packie to get a 30 rack with my friends and go to the beach! Lol. And I can't wait.

But are you talking about rotaries? Is that what you mean by the circulars? Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Mmm I love me some dunkin doe nuts coffee. Almost better than Starbucks s.
Hell yeah it is!
Yes I agree !! Mostly the pissed off drunk posts. THN is sounding like Jayne of the past;does \ not look like Jayne at all. Jayne is 5' 11 and 135 Lbs, and lots of mouth, sober or drunk. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Lol!
There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. - VS
There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. - VS
Let's not and say we did
Mmm I love me some dunkin doe nuts coffee. Almost better than Starbucks s. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

A lot cheaper, too.
I am so glad that there is finally some clarification about THN's post!! I've been reading it for a week thinking what the hell am I missing!! Is it strange that the drunker I got, the more it made sense!! Great post, there needs to be more like it!!
True story bro...
True story bro... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Lol. Good point of clarification.
Errrrm, nah mate I still don't get it. But, that may well be attributed to me running five miles a day in the Texas heat or...the massive amount of disco biscuits I ingested whilst at uni in the mid-90's. There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. - VS

I am so glad that there is finally some clarification about THN's post!! I've been reading it for a week thinking what the hell am I missing!! Is it strange that the drunker I got, the more it made sense!! Great post, there needs to be more like it!! Originally Posted by zipster
Still waiting....

Now we have multiple drug references too???

Picky picky fickle dicky.
I think Im starting to get a rash after reading this!