Best tasting DATY

How Ironic! My company is launching a new product for just this topic.....Coochie Candy is making feminine wipes that not only clean the Coochie but also add a hint of flavor. We will have these on-the-go wipes in a variety of scents and flavors. As well as man wipes for those who want great tasting man goods without the oil or grease from lubes.

Nothing like it on the market....shipping soon. Will follow up with details. 😋😋
I must say Adrienne has some delicious pussy...most of the Asian girls are scrumdiddlyuptious.
I'd like to taste Kaitlyn! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Thank you darling! You have a great tasting package yourself!
Reese, Jessica UTR, Danni Girl, Irish Skirt and Little Miss.....all clean and fresh.....all the time. Never any stubble, smooth and well kept.
Reese and Jessica both get very very wet before they O. They both wiggle and squirm a bit, and make lots of noise along the way. Danni and Irish Shirt are fun fun fun for very different reasons that i cant quite explain. And Little Miss was always squeaky clean and so sexy when she bit her lip and moaned when getting daty the way she liked it.
Reese is my fav taste-wise on the list because she is the only one of my list that doesn't smoke, so I didn't get that "off" taste that smokers have in their love liquids..........I can always tell if a girl smokes by how she tastes, I can't explain it. It is just the way it is. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Thank you..

Reese, Selena51, Brazilian Bianca, and Myra, are the standouts to me not saying others weren't fresh, but these ladies immediately come to mind. I have stopped datying most of the time now, I hate getting past the point of commitment and being disappointed, lol! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I've heard that my pussy is really sweet...it must be all that sweet tea I drink.
Thank you..

I've heard that my pussy is really sweet...it must be all that sweet tea I drink. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Yes, Reese's and her sweet tea from Chic Fiil A very nice combo