"iAdri" My Cyborg Face Paint

Very cool. Awesome work. Originally Posted by Merentha
Thank you!!
  • Ryuk
  • 11-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Man, imagined getting a bbbj with that on. Heh heh!
duplicated

Fantastic job

You have some patience, how long did that take you?

Anymore pix of you playing around?

How about body art?

I give hands down to the ladies who take their time in things like this.

Great job lady Originally Posted by italia
Years ago I did some stage acting and was actually cast in several operas as extra background personnel. In one, my body was painted a reddish color to look Egyptian. I remember it took several ladies about 25 minutes to smear body paint all over me (you didn’t see me complaining) before I had another makeup artist apply the face details.
Body art can be a bit complex and you really require someone with the skills to do it.
One provider and I did try it but the results were not the best and it would have been too much time lost.
Back in college I painted some large posters to make outer space designs for a sci-fi themed Halloween party and even that took several hours - on paper.
The other problem is whether the lady might be allergic to the paints, or will it completely wash off. When I was painted there was still paint on my body for days even after soaking in a tub while my girlfriend loofahed to the best of her ability.
If you do use latex, it would work best if you’ve been waxed completely because the hairs on your body will become attached to the latex.
The other thing you have to watch for is making a mess to the fabrics, sheets or bathroom.
For the Egyptian opera (AIDA) the stage crews taped butcher paper all over the walls and columns in the dressing area which were white so that we did not rub body paint off on it. We had a great time writing graffiti on that.
I really had fun being half-naked in front of thousands of audience members during that run.
Man, imagined getting a bbbj with that on. Heh heh! Originally Posted by Ryuk
That would be kinda dope...and maybe messy. Lol.
How about with the avatar face and body paint? That WOULD be hot.
Hmmmmm.....