Man With A Plan, Sex Addict, Strange Pounder, Adventure Seeker, Crazy Asshole, Hormone Crazy, Pitiful Loser... What kind of Hobbyist are YOU?

Hmmmmmmm, Don't see a category for 55+, keyboard Warrior, overweight guys who are still paying 20 year old bimbo's to sleep with them, then brags about it while putting other's down for doing the same???? Those characteristics seem rather worthy of a category of their own, don't ya think???? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yeah your right! I lumped those guys along with foreigners, freaky dudes that socially don't fit it but don't know it, wierdos, low life's, pimps, degenerates that don't admit when a BBW is a BBW. I guess looking through some one else's eyes makes all the difference in the world.
Sex addict here!!! How did that happen?? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
"Darlin" this threAD is to rate "Hobbyists".
Oopsie

"Darlin" this threAD is to rate "Hobbyists". Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oopsie Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No worries but I like how you think!
HAHAHAHA!!! I can see this is gonna be fun!!

Yeah your right! I lumped those guys along with foreigners,

Foreigners??? Now how does someone who was born in a different country, belong in the same category as a pathetic fatbody who pays girls young enough to be their granddaughter for sex??

freaky dudes that socially don't fit it but don't know it, wierdos,

This is Austin, being a "Freaky Weirdo" is considered a plus not a flaw. Plus a true Freaky Weirdo could care less who they fit in with, all they care about is being themselves and they're very content with that.

But who's the one who truly doesn't know where they fin here??
The Freaky Weirdo or the Disgusting Old Guy who is hangs out in strip clubs & SB sites chasing after their grandaughter???
Hmmmmmmm that's a hard one

low life's, pimps,

Agreed, they definitely do belong in the same category as those two groups

degenerates that don't admit when a BBW is a BBW.

So refraining from putting someone down just so one can make themselves feel better is considered being a degenerate?? That is a new one on me.

What about a disgusting looking hobbyist who has been through not one but multiple FAILED marriages, and is now having to resort to strip clubs and sites like theses in order to feel wanted, wouldn't that be more if a degenerate??? I mean who's the common denominator in the multiple Failed marriages?? The who got left, no??

So to sum it up, disgusting, fat, pathetic, peons, who can only land a younger beautiful woman by hanging out in strip clubs, and sites like these do not need to be lumped into another category, they are well worthy of a category of their own, the closest one would be the Pitiful Loser category, but that would be an insult to the Pitiful Loser's

I guess looking through some one else's eyes makes all the difference in the world. Originally Posted by Still Looking

I guess looking through a computer monitor makes an even bigger difference.

Now Monster's prescription is kicking in, see y'all in about 33 hours.
I think SL and Whispers are sometimes funny and have an interesting point of view. However, they lose a lot, if not all credibility when they ruthlessly attack.

I think it should be toned down because you are opening yourselves up to many hypothetical but realistic and potential inconveniences.

This is what I mean. If someone called the police or gave them a tip that they suspect something that's beyond terrible your life would be turned upside down. You would have to prove you are innocent and the police would review your digital records. You are guilty until proven innocent with a charge like that. Someone could say you deal in illegal monkeys. Wouldn't that suck. The police would love to find a way to get even more inside Eccie. That is pretty easy to do with inside help of one person or many. Seriously, all it would take is one phone call to the police to make your life hell. A provider could call but so could a hobbiest.

Hopefully that hasn't or won't happen. And seriously, don't think for a second that you would not be investigated because this is the season for LE looking to be on the news.

I apologize for rambeling but I typed this on my cell phone.

Was I clear enough and do these hypothetical examples and the one's not mentioned make sense?

Cheers and be safe.
HAHAHAHA!!! I can see this is gonna be fun!!

Now Monster's prescription is kicking in, see y'all in about 33 hours.
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Mr Little Monster it sounds like you have a real beef with one or more fellow board members that you have met socially. perhaps you might Want to PM him or them and see if perhaps you can lend your assistants? You seem like a music kind of guy. hope this video will help.

I think SL and Whispers are sometimes funny and have an interesting point of view. However, they lose a lot, if not all credibility when they ruthlessly attack.

I think it should be toned down because you are opening yourselves up to many hypothetical but realistic and potential inconveniences.

This is what I mean. If someone called the police or gave them a tip that they suspect something that's beyond terrible your life would be turned upside down. You would have to prove you are innocent and the police would review your digital records. You are guilty until proven innocent with a charge like that. Someone could say you deal in illegal monkeys. Wouldn't that suck. The police would love to find a way to get even more inside Eccie. That is pretty easy to do with inside help of one person or many. Seriously, all it would take is one phone call to the police to make your life hell. A provider could call but so could a hobbiest.

Hopefully that hasn't or won't happen. And seriously, don't think for a second that you would not be investigated because this is the season for LE looking to be on the news.

I apologize for rambeling but I typed this on my cell phone.

Was I clear enough and do these hypothetical examples and the one's not mentioned make sense?

Cheers and be safe. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thanks for going on record! Im sure EVERY ONE will take note! To my knowledge NO ONE here is doing anything wrong. Oh yeah a rule gets bent a time or two. Some people get butt hurt and resort to all kinds of piss poor conduct.

Cheers and be safe. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
"You" were loud and clear! I'd like to here more about the one's not mentioned
Mr Little Monster it sounds like you have a real beef with one or more fellow board members that you have met socially. perhaps you might Want to PM him or them and see if perhaps you can lend your assistants? You seem like a music kind of guy. hope this video will help.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
NOPE!! Don't have beef with anyone whatsoever! Much like you and your friend I just love to Fight!! Fuck doing this shit in private.

I AM, Ivar "The Boneless"!!!!

so therefore I am no afraid to get bloody, and prefer to rip my opponents apart on the open battlefield!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!! !!!!!!!!

I believe the English have a saying...

Piss Off!

Unless your a provider then in your case it would be Piss on!

I believe the English have a saying...

Piss Off!

Unless your a provider then in your case it would be Piss on!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Nah. That would be too easy. See you around SL.

[QUOTE=Little Monster;1059439478]Nah. That would be too easy. See you around SL.

I'll look forward to it!
Don't forget to buy him a pint of bitters.
Don't forget to buy him a pint of bitters. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I thinck he's had about enough....