Tuesdays Strip Club Luncheon was a tremendous success!

Whispers, when ya do it again, please count me in! (and don't forget my special request)

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
When I am ready to take out that special bottle and share a drink with someone, you sir can have the first glass....... Ithink I will savor it alone for a bit.....
Whispers, every time I think I want to try to "hang" with you. I see you at the club or one of these and I am reminded how much in the "minor leagues" I am.

I had a great time, as always. I enjoyed talking with Brad, Amrita, Klepton, and the many others who may not have chimed in yet. And the ladies, my oh my! Blondes, Brunettes, Chocolate, Vanilla.... I was in heaven. We need some Asian flavor in there as well though.

Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

ASian....Check... I put one on the list of preperations....

Whispers,

did we have fun....i can't remember....trying to be facetious of course....awesome times and i hope to partake the next time....can't wait to see the lovely ladies again....

just got in from Sugars where I enjoyed too much of the libation tonight....so excuse my lame humor

speaking of lovely ladies...awesome SA invite...Whispers u r da'man
Whispers, I'd like to reiterate what's been stated several times already. Thanks for all the hard work you put forth in organizing and hosting an even more successful Luncheon than the last!

It was great to meet some of the guys that do an incredible job running this site (owners, mods, admins, etc.). It was also great to meet yet more new guys to associate faces with board handles, as well as reconnect with some I met previously. There were lots of great girls present...not just the ones working there at the time. I look forward to the next one!
My 1st time in attendance.

Arrived -> met a few board members -> got drunk while buying lap dances (really really drunk) -> took a cab home and passed out.

Paid with the mastercard. Everything else, priceless memories.

Thanks for the invite and will be glad to assist w/ arrangements or anything else on the next crawl.
Just wanted to say thanks to whispers for putting together the luncheon. It was nice meeting some of the ladies (Rebeca) and cool hanging out and chatting with Klepton, LadiesFan and some others that i can't recall your name/handle. Enjoyed watching the hot lapdance that was given to the sexy coed. Seems you enjoyed your 1st visit to the sc.
Then there was the girl that was doing handstands on the chair in someones lap and spreading right in front of LadiesFan. Could have easily been another "i got kicked in the head by a stripper" story. For the guys sitting at our table i never did see the dancer that was doing the kegels again.

Other than the long wait time for food/drinks I had a great time.
Looking forward to next time.
Just wanted to say thanks to whispers for putting together the luncheon. Originally Posted by TxDreamer
You are certainly welcome.... As are all the others that expressed their Thanks as well......

Stay tuned to the Strip Club Section for upcoming events.....

i.e. The Gentlemen's Club Luncheon..... Spontaneous Gatherings...... The Gentleman's Club Dinner..... Club Crawls...... The Gentleman's Club Key Party..... Then Gentleman's Club Sleep Over at the Lake.....
You are certainly welcome.... As are all the others that expressed their Thanks as well......

Stay tuned to the Strip Club Section for upcoming events.....

i.e. The Gentlemen's Club Luncheon..... Spontaneous Gatherings...... The Gentleman's Club Dinner..... Club Crawls...... The Gentleman's Club Key Party..... Then Gentleman's Club Sleep Over at the Lake..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I like the idea of something at the lake, like a party boat thingy. Just like the early Girls Gone Wild tapes, er DVDs.
I like the idea of something at the lake, like a party boat thingy. Just like the early Girls Gone Wild tapes, er DVDs. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Was thinking the exact same thing when I read lake!!! That would be a blast. Thanks for putting that together Whispers. Had a great time.