Blowpop's List: January 2010

Lisa!!! What took you so long to get here? Lisa's #1 on my list. Every category...
TopCat
Thanks BP for once again including me in you top 10. Hoping to get the opportunity to maintain that position in the future. Originally Posted by MLisa
(Guys, the things I do for you.)
BP, Brittany from Kentucky is not CBJ, but she is not CIM. Originally Posted by The Squirtest
Say what? I must have been dreaming the other day when she was gobbling up all my man goo then. Or maybe she just likes the taste of pineapples
lil red Robin still comes to visit, it's worth waiting for and as someone that goes past the blowpop bus stop she is a magical mystery tour and looking better than ever. Originally Posted by Wayward
LRR
Confirming that LRR gave the BJ I ever had, and I only saw her once before she left.

GIA
Gia's was a close second to LRR though. I tried emailing her a couple of times since she scaled back but have not got a response. If there another way for an old client to get in touch with her. Feel free to PM me as I am sure she does not want the information too public.
Say what? I must have been dreaming the other day when she was gobbling up all my man goo then. Or maybe she just likes the taste of pineapples Originally Posted by BigSwinger
I like it when a girl tells you what you had for breakfast, now that is a cocksucker.
I like it when a girl tells you what you had for breakfast, now that is a cocksucker. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Not to mention ATF material.
BP,

What Gia are you referring to. I know that have been several Gia's around the last couple of years. How about IvoryofHouston? Thought she retired? If not I would love to contact her again. That is a great list though. Here is my list in no particular order...

1.Kari of Houston
2.Extreme Erin
3.Carmela Leal
4.Delilah Devina
5.Veronica Darling
6.Puerto Rican Sandra
7.Serena Taylor
8.Ariel of Houston
9.Holly of Houston
10.Dylan
Still the dumbest thing posted on this site or the other. And in coeds nonetheless for shameless attention. It was just as useless, but more appropriate in the locker room. Should be called BlowPop's January list of marginally decent looking women who will suck it for cheap.
Still the dumbest thing posted on this site or the other. And in coeds nonetheless for shameless attention. It was just as useless but more appropriate in the locker room. Should be called BlowPop's January list of marginally decent looking women who will suck it for cheap. Originally Posted by TimothyOrr

and some posters hate it when people have fun and would rather make an asinine statement when they could just pass.

takes all types I suppose.
NN, it's best to just ignore "Timothy", aka Xavier. He's been whiny and bitter for a very long time, and ended up getting himself banned from ASPD.
ahhhh,

nuff said.
NN, it's best to just ignore "Timothy", aka Xavier. He's been whiny and bitter for a very long time, and ended up getting himself banned from ASPD. Originally Posted by blowpop
That's easy, Xavier23 got banned from the Y and that takes real talent.

TimothyOrr
Banned

and He's gone.
Gone? For how long? You mean like this long...... Oh Wayward, it is so nice to have everyone back under one roof.

---------------------------
~I'm P411 approved
~Liked by every provider and I have ever met (Unless they read a bad review)
~Always right under your nose
~Invited to your socials (yes, just this last one a couple weeks ago)
~Im not going anywhere
~Nothing is what it seems. And not everyone is who you think they are.
~More importantly, not everyone thinks the way you do.
You wanna play Xavier?
Gone? For how long? You mean like this long...... Oh Wayward, it is so nice to have everyone back under one roof.

---------------------------
~I'm P411 approved
~Liked by every provider and I have ever met (Unless they read a bad review)
~Always right under your nose
~Invited to your socials (yes, just this last one a couple weeks ago)
~Im not going anywhere
~Nothing is what it seems. And not everyone is who you think they are.
~More importantly, not everyone thinks the way you do. Originally Posted by Xavier32

some peoples kids......

whenever I think my life is not fulfilling and that I may be a loser, a guy like this will open his mouth and I feel like the king of the world.

thanks whatever your handle may be today, really, thanks.