Fancy's Irish Palace of Pleasure has gone the way of Atlantis -- underwater!

Hey hunny, I know it's a drive to the med center, but you are more than welcome to host your sessions at my place until you get settled again. You know my number if you need anything at all. Hugs Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww!

Wow, I cannot thank you enough, YM, and a couple of other ladies who have offered me their private incalls via PM.

However, I hate putting people out, and am very conscious of others' personal spaces. I'm self-sufficient and reluctant to bother anyone. (Irish pride, ya know.)
But the generosity is SO appreciated. Classy, indeed, and indicative of kind hearts. Irish blessings to you and them!

At the moment I am concentrating on getting this mess cleaned up, so will be a bit before I settle into Fancifulness again. I have a few longtime, loyal gentleman friends without SOs who I will now visit at their homes, and that will help get me reestablished. I have to admit to making very few outcalls in the 5 years I've had my amorous abode, something I'll have to get used to doing again.

I have obtained a storage room near the Irish Chihuahua Refuge out of town, and with the rains FINALLY easing off, will be taking the first load there today until I figure out where I'm going. Have been looking online at accommodations, and my goodness, how rents have skyrocketed in Houston for anywhere decent.

Boxes and packing material are costing me a fortune! Any suggestions for places to obtain them? Lots of people looking right now, so the pickings are sparse and I've been having to buy what I require at U-Haul. I'm especially in need of some large, tall, heavy-duty boxes to pack my dragon wall art, a lot of signed and limited edition prints in expensive glass and wood frames, plus stone plaques and swords, that I've accumulated over the years. Assistance in that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much, all, for your support.
Fancy, you might try 1/2 Price Boxes, 26207 I-45N on the East side near the Woodlands. Was great for me. Might want to check there. Good luck and wish I could be of more help.
..who were the guys wanting to meet providers outside of a session for drinks? Guys, here ya go. You never said the drink could'nt be gatoraide. Friendly conversation while moving boxes.
..who were the guys wanting to meet providers outside of a session for drinks? Guys, here ya go. You never said the drink could'nt be gatoraide. Friendly conversation while moving boxes. Originally Posted by Mythos
Great, hope those who can, will!
In the same chivalrous spirit that other gents offered to help out Dorthy_Monroe (very different circumstances of course), here are a few helpful ideas for the gents. All of these are options which can easily be done and delivered online:

PayPal - Send Money
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

Walmart Gift Card Online
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Movin-On-U...-Card/17765798

U-Haul Gift Certificate Online
https://www.uhaul.com/MovingSupplies/certificate/
  • xtrem
  • 04-22-2016, 03:46 PM
..who were the guys wanting to meet providers outside of a session for drinks? Guys, here ya go. You never said the drink could'nt be gatoraide. Friendly conversation while moving boxes. Originally Posted by Mythos
Same goes for providers.^^^^^^^^^^^

This is Houston,,,No one competes that well,,,There is no level to rise above swamp land. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
This caught my eye. No competition in Houston?
Hells bells please tell me what line of work this is and how it pays?

That is a bold statement my freind. No insult intended but I have no idea what you are talking about.

R Duke
This caught my eye. No competition in Houston?
Hells bells please tell me what line of work this is and how it pays?

That is a bold statement my freind. No insult intended but I have no idea what you are talking about.

R Duke Originally Posted by rduke4923
Out of respect for the matter of Fancy's misfortune, it is my hope that we not let others detract from lending support to Fancy during her transition, even if it is just words of encouragement. TCM, bad kitty!
Out of respect for the matter of Fancy's misfortune, it is my hope that we not let others detract from lending support to Fancy during her transition, even if it is just words of encouragement. TCM, bad kitty! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Fancy doesn't need help or encouragement,,,She can handle her business unlike a lot of the loud mouths in eccie.

Oh goodie, I just heard that someone sent her a uhaul certificate to help her get the appropriate packing supplies for her wall art and fragile items. That's the spirit!

Oh goodie, I just heard that someone sent her a uhaul certificate to help her get the appropriate packing supplies for her wall art and fragile items. That's the spirit!

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
For a three-hour tour, a three-hour tour.

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
nice way to avoid the question about your statement.
Unless you just have the worst sence of humor ever???

So down on Houston or really can not make a joke?

YM
I do not mean to detract and yes I have made my offer to help the lass.

R DUKE
nice way to avoid the question about your statement.
Unless you just have the worst sence of humor ever???

So down on Houston or really can not make a joke?

YM
I do not mean to detract and yes I have made my offer to help the lass.

R DUKE Originally Posted by rduke4923
^^^^^^^^^^