Corey Booker Just Killed It - Do The Republicans Have Anyone That Can Deliver An Inspiring Speech Like Corey Just Did?

booker got off the reservation, or is it the plantation, praising the founders and the constitutional mechanism they established for perfecting the union.

all that went straight over the average delegates head but the activists are probably pissed

on second thought maybe it was all said for deception meant for the tv audience
Let's see. What bets have I ever welshed on?

In other words, you don't have the balls to take the bet.

Big fucking surprise! You're a coward.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Your propensity for lying is well established in here, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM
Here's a good Republican speaker talking about the dim-retard platform.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And that " platform " just keeps growing every time a lying liberal opens their mouth !
Powerful young black brother. What a diverse set of speakers the Dems presented last night. The first night of the Dem convention completely positively overshadowed the entire Republican convention.

Repubicans just don't have talent in the pipeline. Nothing but dull and boring lame speech after speech. Yall just don't have your shit together and the contrast is glaring. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How come dat " young black botha " din say nuffin 'bout dem ISIS folks ! Him or none of da otha speakers. Dey do know dat ISIS has declared war on us, right homie ? Can dey say " Radical Islamic Terrorism ? Unlike you homeboy BOOrock ?
None of those speeches change the fact that Hillary is the most dishonest, corrupt and incompetent candidate in history. Bernie should be ashamed of himself for her supporting after the way she treated him. Booker and Warren are running for 2020 or 2024. They'll have a better chance if Hillary loses.
61 speeches last night and not one single mention of the threat of terrorism.
SNICK