*yawn* review rebuttal

Hahahaha!!!
These comments tho lol Originally Posted by Carmella_love69

😁😁😁
The sad thing is how many girls will snub a great guy like you now because they found out you will tell the truth.
I guess you see all the ones that know better.
The sad thing is how many girls will snub a great guy like you now because they found out you will tell the truth.
I guess you see all the ones that know better. Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
I guess it was bound to happen sometime, but at least it took me 160+ before reluctantly giving a NO. Again, the ROS wasn’t that bad, more like a YMMV. I tend to shy away from Drama, and certainly don’t want any bad blood between myself and all the spectacular Ladies who have given me the honor of seeing them.
I guess you see all the ones that know better. Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
Precisely.

Most guys do not write negative reviews because they do not want to offend anyone, get trampled on by the cool kids or have providers blacklist him for being a possible difficult client. The fact is, the guys pay the providers for the service, therefore, have every right to express their opinion, be it good bad or indifferent. Here is a novel idea ladies: If you do not want a bad review, do not give bad service.
Precisely.

Most guys do not write negative reviews because they do not want to offend anyone, get trampled on by the cool kids or have providers blacklist him for being a possible difficult client. The fact is, the guys pay the providers for the service, therefore, have every right to express their opinion, be it good bad or indifferent. Here is a novel idea ladies: If you do not want a bad review, do not give bad service. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Why do you comment on all of my posts and reviews? We have never met!
In fact you sent me a text a couple of months ago begging for a “review special rate”
  • motor
  • 10-17-2020, 03:21 PM
In fact you sent me a text a couple of months ago begging for a “review special rate” Originally Posted by DallasBella

damn....lol
In fact you sent me a text a couple of months ago begging for a “review special rate” Originally Posted by DallasBella

Someone has to have seen you in order to have/post a valid opinion about something you post, or about someone's account of a session they had with you?
Wile be posting on everybody stuff lmaoo. Wheww chile
LOL....I never contacted you 2 months ago, nor do I ask for specials from the ladies I do contact. I would not see you if you paid me, although I do have a p411 ok from you almost a decade ago, therefore, I have seen you before. Even back then, you were exactly like the reviewer you are complaining about to start this thread portrayed you to be, very moody and those moods swung from one end to the other on the drop of a dime, so at least you are consistent. And that is the reason I never went back. No one needs to put up with that bullshit, especially a guy that is paying for your services.
Someone has to have seen you in order to have/post a valid opinion about something you post, or about someone's account of a session they had with you? Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Of course you can, after all, this is an opinionated board, right?

What is different about Eccie is, the standard on this site is to make up shit and say it as often as possible, getting others to believe it, and eventually, it you say it enough, that perception becomes the greater part of reality. So eventually, no one has even have had an interaction with someone to have an opinion about them and repeat as fact to anyone that will listen.

It is kind of like the teenage girl mentality, if someone has an opinion you do not agree with, then instead of being an adult and discussing the issue, get everyone else that wants to fit in to hate on that person too. THAT is the good old boy kiss the ring leader Eccie agenda.