I was banned from chat

Talk about all you like, just don't show me unless I ask! ;-)
Since no one else is going to ad visuals....I give you....

Originally Posted by Smokin -why are the mods lying and being douchebags?
Cause they got nothing better to do than read another thread about another dude banned from chat.

Take it from Tony Gambino, the whining doesn't help. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I never whined.. I questioned other members of the board......but daaayummm, I never posted poo pics! dude (OP) You might want to take the 30 days, and take a breather....chats not all that, if it was all my other handles,would be really mad......
"them comments"? makes you wonder from whom who he's been getting grammar lessons.
To answers the OP's question, I think the ban is 30 days. Unless of course you refer to the Mods as lying douche bags in your post. Then there's no telling how long they will ban you. Good luck and my suggestion (not that you asked for it) would be to take note to the warnings.
Banned from chat for an infraction I wasn't guilty of. I have a feeling Ze just had it in for me, but that's besides the point. The reason given was for posting scat pictures. Actually, I posted a couple of scat pictures yesterday, but was reprimanded by duke of G with a warning. I posted no such pictures today, staying on the tame side of things. I posted one watersports pic with two ladies, which is a common enough fetish. So, how long does the chat ban last, and why are the mods lying and being douchebags? Originally Posted by Smokin
C'mon man! It's doo doo and pee pee. Aint nobody got time fa dat! And they even warned you! You think doo doo gets a warning so that means you can go squirtin the pee pee all over the place willy nilly wherever ya want and nobody is gonna say anything about it?
Attached Images File Type: jpeg attachment (3).jpeg (23.6 KB, 180 views)
Smokin': One can see from your post, and your responses, you are provocative, posturing, not well bred, hard headed, and your life has been difficult. Threading on the net is easier simply because you can not be confronted in person, therefore the coward factor comes in to play.

Posting scat is disgusting, yet you think it is funny and justifiable. I understand why Ze " has it out for you ". All of your replies only yield why the Mods have elected to ban you.

Let me ask: Can you simply leave so as not to anger, disturb, insult, and otherwise annoy this community ? If you pause to reflect, you have had this reaction from people before in your life, and didn't quite understand it. You relish playing this role, and have zero sense of decorum, when you are not liked or wanted.
  • NYr
  • 06-11-2014, 11:24 AM
To answers the OP's question, I think the ban is 30 days. Unless of course you refer to the Mods as lying douche bags in your post. Then there's no telling how long they will ban you. Good luck and my suggestion (not that you asked for it) would be to take note to the warnings. Originally Posted by smokeater
Maybe you need to learn to read all the posts too.

warning 1 ignored, Warning 2 was given with a temporary kick/timeout from chat....you would think you would get the understanding...so 30 day ban to better understand. Have fun.

Welcome to come back and behave when ban expires. Originally Posted by NYr
And here is my pic.
deuchbag.jpeg
There goes the Great and Powerful Ze again. Damn, bitch... why you gotta run erry damn thang?
There goes the Great and Powerful Ze again. Damn, bitch... why you gotta run erry damn thang? Originally Posted by GracePreston
Why she roont the chat for the OP!
There goes the Great and Powerful Ze again. Damn, bitch... why you gotta run erry damn thang? Originally Posted by GracePreston
No shit. Might as well blame her for war, famine, conquest and death.
I blamed my first period on Ze when she got me all riled up when I wouldn't play scat games with GracePreston.
She beat Master-Blaster, Ze run Barter Town.