check your PM's

thank you valued poster!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

vas zabanyat tovarishch

check your PM's

thank you valued poster!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
Arya afraid to walk the streets wearing your MAGA hat? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You already stepped in it once...you're doing it again.
You are a flat out liar...I can post your shit over and over and you just can't help yourself you despicable human being.

Your Quote:
Regrettable. I feel safer knowing that someone’s gonna take care of these punks.

You're proud of that comment you scumbag!!
Like I told you and the rest of the radical left better know who the are assaulting...it could lights out for good.
Thank you scummy thug supporting poster!!

Please feel free to RTM this post until your fingers bleed
  • R.M.
  • 08-09-2019, 04:26 AM
First Castro, now this. Universal studios is set to release a movie depicting white, liberal elites hunting down Trump supporters and shooting them with guns!!!! It’s called “The Hunt”. Those peace loving loving Hollywood libtards at their finest!!!! And they accuse trump of hateful rhetoric!!!!!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...cent-shootings

This will only increase Trumps support. As Nate Cohn pointed out in his NYTs piece. Resist the Resistance!!!!!!! Wonder how long it took them to learn how to shoot a gun. Originally Posted by bambino
I agree this will only increase Trump support.
This film just may have him re-elected #Trump2020
Resist the resistance. My life depends on it. They are crazy people!
I agree with Bambino - Ordinary Americans will recoil in horror at this and increase Trumps support. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Russian collusion. "The Russians Are Coming"!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...r_breakingnews

Here's a "hunter" for you!

YR rumor has it she doesn't wear thongs!
Bring it on...just know who you're dealing with when you plan an assault!! It could be your last
You ain't seen SCARDY CAT!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I would never assault you bb. You are my Brother. You would leave with the olive branch I gave you. You would also renounce your political redneck views. You would need some minor reprogramming to get the DTDS cult mentality out. Love you bb
I agree this will only increase Trump support.
This film just may have him re-elected #Trump2020 Originally Posted by R.M.
Awesome Trailer. Can you say Academy awards! Long overdue. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you valued poster!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Anti-Firearm crowd creates a movie about killing people with guns and YR RESPONDS to your posts by claiming to "IGNORE" YOU!!!!!

Rich! No wonder Biden prefers "Truth" over FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Dems want him as POTUS????????????
Why are the Scardy Cat DTDS so scared of a movie? People are suddenly going to vote for the Dictator Trump because of a move? Those of you who have chosen the economy and money in lieu of morals are 38%. DTDS are very afraid that the DTDS cult is getting tiresome
Why are the Scardy Cat DTDS so scared of a movie? Originally Posted by themystic
You mean "The Russians Are Coming"? Who's afraid ...

.. your man just gives 'em a little DICK SQUEEZE!!!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 08-09-2019, 05:25 AM
Awesome Trailer. Can you say Academy awards! Long overdue. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
What if it were reversed?
What if it were reversed? Originally Posted by R.M.
It would have never made it to filming. The outrage would have been terrible.

There wouldn't have been enough safe places for the liberal snowflakes crying about it.

I find it funny when their own hypocrisy gets thrown back in their faces. This movie exemplifies everything they bitch about, yet they consider it "appropriate" when they do it.
What if it were reversed? Originally Posted by R.M.
Is there something prevent the DTDS crowd from making a movie? We all know they don't have an morals or human decency. Don't they understand parody's. Probably not. They do their killing in real life. Babies at the Border, El Paso, Orlando, etc etc,

Run and hide Scardy Cats. Maybe Mystic will protect you

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... They do their killing in real life. Originally Posted by themystic
Your kind sure does ...

.... From Las Vegas C&W concerts to abortion clinics ...

.... while threatening U.S. Senators at their HOMES!

She was "Hollywood" wasn't she?

Quit messing with "deplorables" ...