Why Tits are so yummy. .

Ok

I will help caress them for you. Originally Posted by DaChef
Ok Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
Damnit my 3d glasses won't work in this site
I was hoping the ladies would post a few more breasts shots on this thread??
Here is another pair I like playing with, Ms Jade's
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=60713
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC01208.JPG (160.0 KB, 103 views)
You do have the best set of all natural breasts I have had the pleasure to play with,
My RUSSIAN Queen!!

Originally Posted by fire engine red
Sounds like you are describing your own Originally Posted by poppy71

I do have some pretty awesome boobs if I do say so myself. Lol thanks for adding the pics FER 💋
For such a long time, I have focused on the tastyness of my ATF's pussy and other body parts. On a recent visit, she placed her breasts in my face as I was sitting and was reminded what a lovely enjoyment they can be. I'm now on a breast fixation for at least the next few months.
For such a long time, I have focused on the tastyness of my ATF's pussy and other body parts. On a recent visit, she placed her breasts in my face as I was sitting and was reminded what a lovely enjoyment they can be. I'm now on a breast fixation for at least the next few months. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Its hard to figure or understand but I have wonderful, hot and great sessions with the little ladies that have smaller breasts like my lovely Adorna Kisses, Gabbyexotic, Safari and Kammye to name a few.
But you take ladies like, Splash Waterfalls, SensualSanaa, Ms.Jade and Delilah Grace (to name a few) who has D or large breasts, just adds that wild breast play to the action.
I guess that's why I'm here to enjoy the different fun of it all!!