Think Fast: You're Stopped On The Highway By Rioters And Hear Gunshots

I carry a Ruger 9mm, but keep a .45 in the car for shooting through windows while still maintaining a high enough velocity to remain lethal.

I’ve definitely given some thought to being surrounded by peaceful protesters in a car that somehow gets taken out of commission. The obvious option is to shoot your way out, but you’ve only got so many rounds. Hopefully dropping a couple would scare the rest off, an m249 takes up nearly the entire passenger seat. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I have a Ruger 9mm too, its an LC9. I just bought a Sig P365 all around great EDC with a 10 round mag. They make a 12 and 15 round mag for it too. I would think most of these protesters are more bark than bite. Eventually someone will shoot at these idiots. If it happens in a place like Seattle or Portland where Police are getting scarce they'll start thinking twice about fucking around. It's going to end up being up to armed citizens to put an end to this bullshit.
of course! they would take even the most egregious act or lie by them Commies as the gospel if it was critical of the US or Trump .. like this chinko virus. .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I would expect they would blow up a dam and wash away those pesky numbers.
Poppycock! According to the media, COVID has only affected China and the US. We are on our 5th spike and China is on its 20th wave. Originally Posted by gnadfly

I think you replied to the wrong post.