Women in Scrubs

Any one else but me find women in scrubs attractive.. Maybe its that nurse fantasy thing.. But every time I see a nice looking woman in scrubs all I can think about is what she's got under them, and i wanna get my hands in em.

Anyone else? Originally Posted by morefunat38
In my other life, I'm actually an LVN. I'd be happy to model my old uniform, and break out the stethescope for you. BTW: true fact-more often than not, I wore nothing but a tee shirt under my scrubs.
  • S-Man
  • 02-06-2012, 09:34 AM
In my other life, I'm actually an LVN. I'd be happy to model my old uniform, and break out the stethescope for you. BTW: true fact-more often than not, I wore nothing but a tee shirt under my scrubs. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
Next time I visit my doctor, I'm going to wonder what the cute nurses are wearing under theirs.
As witnessed on many a nurse's feet, to coin a new phrase:

knockin crocs

Sorry could not resist...
Being examined by the doctor always turns me on. Something about their indifference as they probe me. Never played doctor though. I would love to find a slim-fitting all-white nurses uniform (not one of those silly ones with with a red cross from the lingerie store) and wear it with long white latex gloves and white thigh highs.
  • KYOT
  • 02-07-2012, 07:08 AM
Scrubs can be hot, but like anything else after a while the novelty would wear out. Thats why you buy her new outfits to wear! My favorite thing to do was check out some hottie in scrubs and look for panty lines. A doctor friend I had was kind enough to point out that most of them dont have any.

On the plus side, scrubs come off quick.
I have scrubs, but I dont like to wear them. Guess that's one more reason why I dont work as a dental assistant lol

I would say that a beautiful woman, looks beautiful in anything (Or nothing) There may be a bit of a "domination" feeling from a woman in scrubs, kinda like they are in charge.
Scrubs were just a term until after a mind-blowing 5am session we showered and got dressed together to go to our day jobs - when this now sadly retired provider dressed up in her scrubs I got wood again - hell I'm getting wood again just typing it.

My knowledge of what a wild feline animal was now draped in those squeaky clean, sterile controlling medical professional gear really zoomed me up.

Maybe if we all chant a Tibetan hymn she'll return

Stunning
Tantalizing
Independent
Lascivious
Enigmatic
Teasing
Toe-tingling
Original
Scrubs are crazy hot, they're right up there with the high school cheerleader outfit. In fact, they are actually better at times, because scrubs bring an air of believability with 'em, whereas the cheerleader outfit feels more like pure fantasy. Though, for me a hot nurse is more like fantasy, of all the times I've been to the hospital I've never gotten a hot nurse. I usually end up with either a guy or an older lady at the end of her shift and a shitty attitude. The dentist on the other hand... thumbs up there!
I'll dissent. Scrubs are universally unattractive on women - to me. I could be in the minority, but I don't see a lot of positive replies from hobbyists. Originally Posted by rylstone
To each his own. Personally, almost everything seems to turn me on, but I'm a newbie. In my case, I know several nurses and PAs that are smoking hot, so I'm naturally drawn to them.