Go To Girls: as in what is your Back up Plan

I try to schedule way in advance and almost never have a plan B, because most of the time I am not nocturnal anyway and second, unless I have seen you, it perhaps doesn't "feel right". Not even sure it feels right if I have seen you, but that's just me.

As has been suggested above, I would likely beat a retreat to the AMP scene or go back to my friendly computer and try to get something hooked up the next day ( cancel meetings, golf, all that s-it that is not relevent)
Omaha, I still waiting on a call from you. I can be that "Go 2 Girl" or plan A-Z. I can be ready to go within the hour on most occasions. Put me on speed dial while you're at it lol.
I'd love to have you on speed dial Trophie
Unfortunately I don't plan far enough ahead to have a Plan B. I am just a spur of the minute guy for the most part.
Heck, I don't care if I'm Plan A, B, C, or D. For crying out loud, why would you be offended? There are HUNDREDS of ladies in Dallas. To be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th should be considered a positive, not a negative.

Omaha-- you know I'm always around, especially in the evenings Originally Posted by DecemberLove
What she said! (Except for the evening part. My preferences are early mornings and afternoons!)

Elisabeth
I have gone t BP for lan B girls, but its not my favorite choice.
  • M69
  • 01-28-2010, 02:00 PM
I never schedule things because my schedule changes so anyone I call is plan B. So the better question may be who are the best short notice choices in town?