False flag operation: bombs

Libtard false flag attacks are nothing new. They were rampant during the 2016 election. Why wouldn't they use them again? Fortunately, the American voting public is not as stupid as the dims think they are. They're just not buying the bullshit anymore.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 44694820_1916779165074038_813976455271677952_n.jpg (72.1 KB, 81 views)
Joe Biden was Obama's insurance policy No one threatened Obama because they hated to see Biden as president. Originally Posted by tucson
That was a smart move by Obama.

Does anyone think Biden is the bomber?

He does seem to hate Trump and would do anything to hurt him.
Why do you constantly say such ugly things when you know they're not fair or true? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think it is rational, fair and true to hypothesize the existence of a false flag operation here. Do you deny its possibility?

It is likely a lone bomber, but when the liberal groups in the late 60's and 70's were bombing the shit out of things, they worked together to accomplish their political aims, and leftists romanticize their actions to this day, because they were in support of the liberal agenda.
Joe Biden was Obama's insurance policy No one threatened Obama because they hated to see Biden as president. Originally Posted by tucson
Biden seems to have a story out there now that he had a bomb sent to him, too.

It was addressed wrong and sent back, but now Biden can feel like part of the "A" team who is in grave danger from the possible horrible violence of these puny little duds masquerading as bombs.
Only a liberal would believe this shit would get "home" ....

... I actually believe the lazy-dumb-ass carrier delivering my mail wouldn't leave it!!!!

Instead of burning books at a library someone should have read them.
Crazy Liberals saying that the President is inciting hate.... Wasn’t it Spartacus that said get in peoples faces, Hillary that said she can’t be civil until you were back in power, Maxine said to start a mob, Holder said to kick them>>>>Facts Matter! And, let's not forget In the first 150 days of the Trump Presidency:
1. Kathy Griffin 'beheaded' The President
2. Snoop Dogg 'shot' The President in a music video
3. The President's 11 year-old son was called a 'future serial killer' & 'animal mutilator' by prominent writers on Twitter
4. Madonna declared, to a cheering audience, that we should 'blow up the White House'
5. Teacher suspended for pointing a 'gun' at Trump, screaming 'Die! Die! Die!'
6. Sarah Silverman calls for an American 'military overthrow' of Trump 7.Central Park depicting Trump's assassination.
8. Marching for the Sharia Law.
9. Target practice on a baseball field & the list goes on and on.

Give me a break. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
the genesis of the problem certainly goes way back

but the shut down of free speech on college campuses with its attended reflexive blame and hatred toward white people seems to me to have a lot to do with where we are now

the duke frat boy lacrosse leftwing hatred where immediately the idiot professors banded together to attack the boys aided by the lying district attorney

antifa and its fascism and violence

the univ of Missouri debacle

even the fake rape stories and the fake self caused racism posts and stories

I think that's where the recent stuff, as in the last 5 or 6 years, started

and then first and foremost the fake russian collusion lie with its revelations of the deep state

the news media's wave of a hand dismissal of any person serving in the trump administration as having ruined their careers from that point forward

and then add in the assaults and batteries on republican office holders encouraged by almost every dim party leader

and now perhaps what is a fake bomb story meant to give cover and try to reverse all the above before the election

and you wonder why normal people, like working conservative family raising people, have had enough?
and you wonder why normal people, like working conservative family raising people have had enough? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... why do you think they want to disarm the

... "working conservative family raising people"?

The reports of the foiled attempted assassination plot on Trump died!!!!
The RHETORIC by both sides caused this activity , nuts on both side of the issues, the buy into the lamestream media rhetoric.
To me very suspicious that none went off, so is it the Dim tards behind it for the victim vote , or is it some right wing nut job , we will see.
it was reported that the bomb squad detonated Soro's bomb
The RHETORIC by both sides caused this activity , nuts on both side of the issues, the buy into the lamestream media rhetoric.
To me very suspicious that none went off, so is it the Dim tards behind it for the victim vote , or is it some right wing nut job , we will see. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
No it didn’t.

This is an act of domestic terror. Plain and simple.

And most of you in this thread are brushing it off like it’s a political parlor trick.

Shame.
-
Attached Images File Type: jpg 44708889_10216529107756514_7591219013368152064_n.jpg (54.8 KB, 45 views)
You really believe that, Ellen, or are you just trying to be glib?

Hope it’s glib, because the rest of the memes you’re posting are just ignorant.
Oh you're the new meme police now?

You really believe that, Ellen, or are you just trying to be glib?

Hope it’s glib, because the rest of the memes you’re posting are just ignorant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
it was reported that the bomb squad detonated Soro's bomb Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Was it detonated using a real bomb? That's usually how they do it.

The things look poorly made if not fake. I've notice most of the police are reporting "appears to be" preface.

BTW, for the people who don't already know, the US Government photographs the front and back of every letter and package sent through the US Postal Service.
I don't believe that piece of shit made it through the "sorter"!

In fact that probably ended up in the pile of "potential sex toys"!

Only two people dumb enough to fall for this shit ...