How low can you go, character assassination of a marine

GWB speaks some Spanish and knows that neither Mexicans nor Americans celebrate "Cinco de Quattro" as a national holiday.

you need to order the senior coffee, $.35 to $.50 in most places Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

How much at the truck stop, Muskogee?
2007 model with 200,000 miles? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yours is for sale?
WTFAG are you talking about? It's not even paid for!

LMAO @ MILLIONS paid in taxes Homo!
Cinco de quattro? Do you understand what he really said. It was not the fourth of the month like he is trying to deflect, it is the fifth of the fourth that he said. What a moron!
Yours is for sale? Originally Posted by timpage
I drive a Toyota over here....2013 with about 8000 kilometers on it.
I just trade in when I buy new so I won't be able to show you are a frier if I sold it to you...
Cinco de quattro? Do you understand what he really said. It was not the fourth of the month like he is trying to deflect, it is the fifth of the fourth that he said. What a moron! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not a battle conservatives are likely to win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzWrDqPkjK4
HIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE couldn't organize a one-car funeral. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, at the very least, he DID organize two campaigns that beat your guy(s) 'Nuff said
Charles Whitman was a Marine. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And you are a Ozombie without a brain tumor...
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2014, 02:36 PM
Well, at the very least, he DID organize two campaigns that beat your guy(s) 'Nuff said Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Well, at the very least, he DID organize two campaigns that beat your guy(s) 'Nuff said Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Valerie Jarret is Odumbo's "handler", LordBeiberDick, and everyone knows Odumbo is incapable of organizing anything as he puts his foot in his mouth every time he goes off-script. It remains to be seen who actually **ran** Odumbo as a candidate and organized his campaigns, LordBeiberDick.

Not a battle conservatives are likely to win
Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
It would seem that someone like Odumbo who, after all, was purportedly born and schooled in Hawaii -- the 50th state to be admitted to the Union -- would remember that there are only 50 states and not 58, LordBieberDick.

By the way who lost the election to the guy in the white house? How lame was he?