Nasty barebacking skank

Thank you ...I would never hurt anyone in anyway at all...I am sorry if i ever said or hurt anyone in the past...It still hurts tho.
Kaylen...you and I have had our moments

But for gosh sakes don't let this stupid whore's posting rattle ya.

Like jayhawkrobbie stated...she was trying to get her account closed. Because of her posting history, the mods (not the ones in KC) were basically ignoring her request.

So she went nuclear by doing stuff like this post.

Kaylen, hopefully this will take some of the sting out of her post.

She moved to Reno recently...and her "career" and dreams of a fresh start in Reno has basically crashed and dived.

Of course this in no way justifies this nasty thread...but know things are totally fucked up in her life.

Looks like good old Karma is kicking back at her Originally Posted by vkmaster
WOW Straight up wow!! I tell my kids all the time walk away!! Walk away Ms. Kaylen Chin up sweetie . I keep to myself because of this type of politics/uncalled for criticism. oxox
Modda,

If you want your advice to be followed.......close the thread. Its going to turn into a he said, she said, insults thrown at Lilianna and Kaylan both.

The way some of you reacted is classic. If you actually read the key sentence that said, "Maybe this do it."
  • Modda
  • 01-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Since the OP's request has been fulfilled in a not so pretty way I don't think there is a point to keep this thread open