Provider wardrobe preference?

I love the feeling of thigh highs on back.

I like classy too.

Trish, really cool you put that much thought into your dates and asking for preferrances

One time i showed up for a 300ph provider, and she was dressed in grubby sweat pants. She could still rock, but some of the erotism is lost, and I never repeated.

In my eyes, the bench mark is Laurenluva if anyone wants to see her showcase. Originally Posted by jondalart
Thankyou... yes I am always stressed about pleasing my date..everyone likes different things, so it's nice to know what my date is looking for : ) I put a lot of effort and time into being dolled up, clean and cute..
And I totally agree with lexxxy, I think that for a duo the girls should be dressed similarly!!!
  • Tiger
  • 02-23-2015, 06:33 PM
so.. im always worried when meeting someone new that I will be dressed to their liking when I open the door.. normally I ask my date before hand, but figured this would be a great reference for us girls to your individual liking?

1. Heals

2. thigh highs

3. garter straps

4. tall socks

5. corset

6. short skirt

7. normal everyday attire

8. any thing I missed ( u fill in the blank ) Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
1 6 for me

no bra always good show the flesh.

I know you will remember this baby when we meet up lol
Lot of good feedback here.
I'm still going with naked wrapped in a towel.
Guess I'm a simpleton.
Lot of good feedback here.
I'm still going with naked wrapped in a towel.
Guess I'm a simpleton. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
take the towel out of the equation and its good.

I don't like the towel look but no towel, works for me on most chicks
Sun dresses are so hot! My fav dresses are rockabilly throw backs.
take the towel out of the equation and its good.

I don't like the towel look but no towel, works for me on most chicks Originally Posted by bjwstw
Well the towel doesn't stay on very long.
I like a skirt with no panties or a long T-shirt with no bra and wearing a thong, or sometimes a sweatshirt with leggings
Originally Posted by Tiger
I fucking love this look and have been obsessing secretly over it! Glad to see someone appreciates it too.... is that from the brand Baby Likes to Pony? Or bordella or something like that? ive looked at so many things ive lost track of specifics!

Man if someone bought me some of their stuff i'd be down on my knees in a heart beat thanking you!!
Normal wear, as long as it is easy to remove.
  • Chloe
  • 02-24-2015, 04:17 AM
Unless a guy says he is tall I stay away from heals even though I love them as I am almost 5'10". MH has the thigh highs down they look great on any woman ( a bit of a secret ....he carries all sizes on him at all time s ladies so when in need call the major lol). I strip for private clubs so they mask the naughty bruses sometimes lol. I never wear regular attire unless going out to an out call. Business classy and walk through as if I am staying there.

Usually because I have an in call it's sexy panties and bra and a silky robe maybe.
Personally, I like the stockings and/or short skirt and a choker (just the jewelry, nothing kinky). But anything sexy will do.

More important, though, is that I get a chance to enjoy it! I like naked as well as anyone, but a little flash and tease to warm things up would be nice. Seems I don't really get much chance to enjoy the eye candy before it's gone.

But then again, I've got this whole stripper fetish thing going on, so maybe it's just me.