BBFS In the hobby. What is the truth?

so, the short answer is yes, bbfs occurs in the hobby - whether by *accident* (that is to say, slipping off the condom sneakily) or by willing providers (an austin poster often advertises said services) or by those caught up in the heat of the moment (or by an altered or induced state of their own making).....did I summarize it correctly?
Lol. Look it up, dude. By definition it IS. Any act of a sexual nature that's FORCED upon an UNWILLING participant, WITHOUT CONSENT, is rape.

The laws have been altered to include those who like to circumvent them, such as imposing yourself on a female who's TOO DRUNK to give to consent. Just as some clown would say, "Well, she didn't say 'no', so that means it was ok". Well, she didn't say 'yes', either. Again, WITHOUT CONSENT. Lack of consent is NOT consent (meaning she doesn't have to not say no for it to equated to a yes).

Remember that, Budster, before you find yourself on the shitty end of a court case based on your own personal interpretations of everchanging sex laws. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Dude, that's not my style and I agree it is a shitty thing to do but I doubt you could get a conviction for this. Don't be so naive.
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a court case a couple of years ago rule that consent my be withdrawn. That couples may start consensual carnal activity then if one party says stop, then the other must cease carnal activity or it is rape.
Really. It is a shitty thing to do and the guy is an ass but it is not rape. Hell, using your definition if you are with someone that does not do CIM and you let the swimmers loose during a BBBJ you are a rapist. I don't think so. Originally Posted by Budman
It's certainly a crime in Sweden or was it Switzerland? Just ask Assange of Wikileaks. The key words are Consent and Knowledge. Anything forced or taken without mutual consent and knowledge is a crime period.

You invite someone into your home to watch your TV. Does that give them the right to sneak out the back door with it?
Seems to me that knowingly risking her health or life with pregnancy or incurable STD's is a hell of a lot more of a crime than sneaking a TV.
The same would apply to a woman with aids who knowingly exposes a boyfriend or client to the virus. There have been individuals on both sides convicted for this.
Damn Cody. That's apples and oranges.
wow, we went from bbfs to arguing rape? seriously? Hey, I love vodka, what does the supreme court say about that?
wow, we went from bbfs to arguing rape? seriously? Hey, I love vodka, what does the supreme court say about that? Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Good point. Back to topic.
Sorry no glove no love !
Ok, I only quoted one guy here but I'm going to try to address all the questions/comments I've been asked about it(in no particular order)

1) I'm not fucking retarded and yes I would notice if he did anything with his hands and I did look after we switched from Doggie to Mish and it was on then...he didn't take it off or adjust it with his hands. He was smooth as shit and got it off hands free. The time between the condom coming off and doing it was like maybe 15 seconds total.

2) To whomever it was that told me I should be more vigilant...I hope you aren't the same kind of guy that gets upset when a session starts to feel to "clinical" because the girl is being vigilant.

3) It isn't my "bad luck" that got me in that situation...it happens to most providers at about the same frequency, perhaps even more. Most providers just don't mention when bad things happen or when they are upset about something because all it does is scare away the nice "normal" clients and further establish in the heads of the fucked up clients that the girl is dirty and not a real person and she is used to whatever sick shit they do to get their rocks off. Actually, in all honesty my luck has held out pretty well given that every single time I open the door I take the chance that I could be killed or beaten, robbed etc. and I've never been hit by a guy or robbed etc...yet.

4) Rambo- I DID pretty politely given the situation tell the guy that it damn sure wasn't an accident and that I was going to let everyone know he had an "accident" with me. He had the audacity to act offended that I thought he would do such a thing on purpose and then when that didn't get the reaction he wanted(me to shrug it off like it ain't no thang) he yelled at me and told me to stop talking about it and that he was leaving. I said that was fine by me. The pregnancy idea is a good one...but I don't have the energy for that kind of drama.

5) I'm shocked it hasn't come up yet since I already got the "you should be more vigilant" line but I'm gonna be proactive here and say "yes, I did screen." Anytime anything bad happens to a girl I've noticed people often jump up saying "did you screen him?" to the girl...(the guy who creampied me had 8 oks on p411. Yes, I reported it to Gina and on PB.)

For the record I wouldn't call what happened rape but it was definitely a messed up thing to do to another person.

Hannah, try keeping your awareness up. Keep in mind where his hands are or if they go near the condom, i.e., if he adjusts it alot or is fumbling around when he's adjusting it, there's a chance he might be trying to pull it off. It might be harder for ladies, but try to 'feel' if the sex is skin on skin. I've been told by girls that a dick with a condom feels slicker what skin should feel like, and that's how they tell it's on. For us guys, the pussy just feels hotter and wetter when it's bare. Pretty easy for us.

If you suspect a condom removal on the sneak, just look and see or suggest a position change. Use your own hands and feel it for yourself.

Technically, it IS rape, and you shouldn't feel helpless about it. If nothing else, raise a fit as soon as you catch someone doing it. Then end the session.

This last numb nuts that did this, you should just fuck with him. About a month from now, call him and tell you're pregnant and your MARINE dad who just got back from Afghanistan is pissed as hell. Maybe get some loudmouth guy friend to yell in the background and throw things. I mean just really sell it. Sobbing, the whole nine. See how this joker acts. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Final comment on this. After some research it depends upon the country. In Sweden it is considered rape thus the Wikileaks drama. In the U.S. you had simply better have access to the morning after pill cause that's about the only remedy to be had.
Sorry for trying to help.

Won't happen again.
Sorry for trying to help.

Won't happen again. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

??
Why Not? I missed something. I think we shared the same opinion but then I did a little research on it and discovered the B-Man was right after all. A specific crime in Sweden but not in the U.S. If your research shows otherwise please share. Isn't enlightenment what thread's are all about?

Back to the topic. A few providers have pm'd me that they believe the vast majority of their clients would proceed forward with BBFS if (With their Ok) the initial scenario I posted actually occurred. Regardless of what is stated publicly. Interesting.
?

A few providers have pm'd me that they believe the vast majority of their clients would proceed forward with BBFS if (With their Ok) the initial scenario I posted actually occurred. Regardless of what is stated publicly. Interesting. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Well you said earlier you did not expect the truth! Sounds like you were right...

sixx
The truth is that it happens. Deal with it, and please stop repeating the boring.
The truth is that it happens. Deal with it, and please stop repeating the boring. Originally Posted by rrrabbit
If you have a problem with continuous input toward a specific thread topic why on earth would you log into the thread specifically to complain about it rather than simply ignore the thread? Just to act like a dick? Whether it's boring to you or not some folk might find the provider pm input interesting (I did) or do you speak on behalf of the board members? I missed that election. In that case all threads which stay on track are boring to you because they keep discussing the same thing over and over again.
Thanks for your helpful input.