The Age Gap

I prefer an age gap, clients closer to my age make me nervous and not so much in a good way either.
I adore older men, the seem to bring a something extra to the adventure. They are just more everything so to speak. I get excited over older men Originally Posted by AndyWylde

Like taint tickling?
I'm just a year or two older than you and I don't think providers in their mid 30's would even bat an eyelash at the age difference, especially if they've been in the business for a while.

I DO think that a certain percentage of the very young providers do have that reaction. But the really good ones don't. But I guess it is a bit weird fucking a guy that's 15 years older than your dad and creating the illusion that you're into it. But if they can't do it, my view is they should make that clear up front in their advertising.
I like men of all age groups.
I prefer over 35...

Best compatibility and chemistry thus far - Age 43

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Currently 43 years old.

However, I will be 44 years old in about 2 months.

Do I still have a chance? Pretty please?

BTW....YUMMY!!!

I am 85 but tell the ladies I am 25, the look on their face when I knock on the door is priceless.
OP,
In this crazy hobby you have joined, you are middle aged I guarantee you. I am right behind you and have been with a couple of early 20's that were new and it was awkward, but only trying to talk to them, lol. Once the sex started, oh, it was on. The age gap only really applies if you really like to converse with them. Some of the real young ones are very mature, and are a blast to be around on several different wave lengths,
Personally, I like to date men in their early 40s to late 50s....but it's not set in stone. It's case per case basis. :-) Some men in their late 30s or early 60s are ok. It's more important for me that they treat me like I treat them...with mutual respect.
PS: GREY HAIR IS A BIG PLUS!!!
I have never had any preconceived notions about any fellow who knocked on my door. Vibe depends on attitude, not age. (Or maybe batteries.)

My gentlemen friends have ranged from 22-85, and I had fun with every passionate fellow. From my experience, the number of birthdays under a belt seems to have little bearing on enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I think it's all about how well two people relate to one another.

This has been my experience as well. I've met a few nervous young men who just love older women. As a matter of fact, he was looking for a Black woman closer to 50 but there doesn't seem to be any in the Dallas area that fit his criteria. His exact words was he was looking for an experience where a woman wasn't worried more about her hair than having a good time.

For the most part, I love the fact that I can get the jokes, pop culture and history references of the gentlemen two generations my senior, and still can be open to some of the more current happenings as well. I think everyone wants someone to "get them", and when that happens, that facilitates positivity in every activity that follows.

Master Baiter - just drop your pants and you can be N-E-age-Yu-Want -
you sexy ass Mofo!

I could name off gents who are 50+ who make BETTER lovers than some 20-something year old's that I've had experiences with!
There are some things that do reach perfection with a little age!!
I could name off gents who are 50+ who make BETTER lovers than some 20-something year old's that I've had experiences with!
There are some things that do reach perfection with a little age!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

even when i am NOT under you, i will always say "You're Welcum!!!!"
[damn 20 posts per page limit, now i'm on the next page :^[
I prefer an age gap, clients closer to my age make me nervous and not so much in a good way either. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
You're not alone with those feelings, in my opinion.

I'm 35 but commonly get mistaken for a guy in his mid to late 20's.
I have definitely felt the awkwardness when I'm greeted at the door.
Can you explain why it makes you uncomfortable?
There is always going to be a slight (and possibly uncomfortable) moment when you're greeted at the door by someone. Seems pretty normal.

And if you've said that you're 35, just add that you do look younger and then it'll be less of a big deal.

Why some women are a bit shy about seeing such younger men is they're often unpredictable. Many times, they don't show up for an appointment that they've booked.

Often, where there ARE hassles with a man, it's the younger man who will give you hassles including not paying, being a bit too wild (which I personally can handle but many don't like that) or having unreasonable expectations.

A younger man who is comfortable at such an age seeing sex workers probably has some other types of experiences under his belt. Read between those lines. This can make for an interesting time or one that is just downright scary.

Many of my guys that I've seen in their twenties aren't professionally employed. Often, it shows which is why everyone has to have a short conversation with me before meeting.

I've written some gross generalizations here. But men are always asking me about the age thing. These are a few reasons, for me, that I'm often inclined towards declining an appointment with someone who is in his early 20's.

I've had some fabulous experiences with much younger men. I'm ALWAYS more cautious when dealing with them, though.

Elisabeth
Elisabeth,
I understand your points, and they seem valid. However, this is looking at the age gap from the opposite direction.
I wonder if younger providers have more reasons for being uncomfortable around similar age hobbyists.
Age discrimination is alive and well here as well as in most places older people visit.

They say you are only as old as you feel, hell I feel like I'm 25, however, if I'm in a group of younger folks I can not tell how evident the age separate's you from the crowd.