FBSM- L1 & L2 defined

Nice example of a typical Lowballr attitude.----- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
...said the old whore. I do forget, there are fetish markets.
I'll remind you, that I have paid 300 for a couple of girls; they were in their 20's, with perfect bodies that had not been ravaged by childbirth. They were the whole package and worth every penny. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Not according to your F*CKCHART LOWBALLr Trick.
Not according to your F*CKCHART LOWBALLr Trick. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
It was during ASPD days....dumbass.
It was during ASPD days....dumbass. Originally Posted by Skip_8
which means nothing and do you know how dumb you sound right now?
LOWBALLrs favorite phrase "back in the day, i used to (fill in the black)" but, the F*CKCHART doesn't lie...

I used to live rent free... back in the day!
i used to get free groceries... back in the day!
I used to get free clothes... back in the day!
i used to get all my traveling paid 100%... back in the day!

Shall I go on?
which means nothing and do you know how dumb you sound right now?
LOWBALLrs favorite phrase "back in the day, i used to (fill in the black)" but, the F*CKCHART doesn't lie...

I used to live rent free... back in the day!
i used to get free groceries... back in the day!
I used to get free clothes... back in the day!
i used to get all my traveling paid 100%... back in the day!

Shall I go on? Originally Posted by TW!GGY

MY ASPD fuckchart was pretty cool. I'm not responsible for ASPDs demise nor the inability to have profiles moved over from ASPD--> ECCIE.

However, I don't really care about fuckcarts, i'm not obsessed with them nor do I tie my self esteem to a $ amount like you do.

Back in the day, you used to be in shape.
Back in the day, you're game was great.
Back in the day, you could get $300+ a session.
Back in the day, you could get clotes, groceries, candies for free.
Back int he day, your PMs and phone rang off the hook.

However, we are in the present. Now, your age and weight have gone up and those things that were true back in the day are no longer true.

Now, in the present, I'm banging good pussy for free or next to nothing that previously, I used over pay for ...back in the day.
Ha! Ha!! If this were true, you darling, would not be hanging out in a pay for play pussy site.

Now, in the present, I'm banging good pussy for free or next to nothing that previously, I used over pay for ...back in the day. Originally Posted by Skip_8
Ha! Ha!! If this were true, you darling, would not be hanging out in a pay for play pussy site. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I get pussy any way I can, pay for it or not, or half way in between, I don't care.

Idk, if you hang around this deranged and delusional one but like her, you missed the point.

So please take the time to read the whole thread to understand wtf is going on. Or are you that senile?..sorry, i couldn't help myself.
Well, I can see someone is a high school drop out. I am responding to your comments regarding how you are getting pussy for free. - Your words-- Now you are saying you want to get pussy anyway you can---your words---before you said you could get it free. Back and forth...blah,blah,blah. You remind me of...- Desperato--Good luck in the hobby world - you need it.

I get pussy any way I can, pay for it or not, or half way in between, I don't care.

Idk, if you hang around this deranged and delusional one but like her, you missed the point.

So please take the time to read the whole thread to understand wtf is going on. Or are you that senile?..sorry, i couldn't help myself. Originally Posted by Skip_8
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Well, I can see someone is a high school drop out. I am responding to your comments regarding how you are getting pussy for free. - Your words-- Now you are saying you want to get pussy anyway you can---your words---before you said you could get it free. Back and forth...blah,blah,blah. You remind me of...- Desperato--Good luck in the hobby world - you need it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
High School Drop out....lol. Speak foryourelf. I'm guessing you, maybe, got your GED at the trailer park...Does it come wih wheels? In your case, stone age wheels.

Sorry, forgive me, those of you that have lived in trailer parks. I mean you no offense but when you be laying the smack down, you say what you have to say....word!

Anyways, back to the issue at hand.

I am not saying anything different, just elaborating a tad. If you had taken my advice, read, and comprehended the thread, you would have noticed my previous post. It says...

Now, in the present, I'm banging good pussy for free or next to nothing that previously, I used over pay for ...back in the day. Originally Posted by Skip_8

Clearly I don't say I always get it for free. Nothing is ever free. What matters is how much of a deal one can work for one's self. The whores try to charge as much as possible, I and other tricks try to pay as little as possible. Yin to Yang type of duality.

When reading a story do try to not get fixated on a certain event lest you lose sight of the overall theme. Such is the case here.