I'm Tired of B*S Posts..

Talk about bullshit posts...
tnone2u - the ORIGINAL HDH

BTW luxury daphine - I will give you the full hour for a dry Benjamin. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

I hope she can enjoy 58 minutes of nice conversation.
Oh no, I'm going to move that conversation along very quickly.. We are supposed to be people of action and not words right?
Action is the name of the game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ash:
Let me begin by saying that this thread is too f**k**g hilarious.

Therefore, to address the original question, since sexual pleasure is alleged to be 90% mental. I would offer that it might be possible that you are more comfortable letting yourself go when alone. And that you either might not want to fully surrender yourself in the presence of another or might have some inhibition about wetting on your partner, even though it is not a golden shower.

Now for the cliche...I'm just saying.

I don't find it bs at all. But I agree with daphne
this constitutes a BS post.. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=36500 Originally Posted by luxury daphne

I must be doing something right.............unlike daphne, I squirt every time. Originally Posted by dearhunter

[quote=luxury daphne;225347][quote=tbone2u;225227]
Tbone I got a nice soggy Benjamin over here for ya right now.
FUCKING SOLD! Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Originally Posted by CivilBarrister BTW luxury daphine - I will give you the full hour for a dry Benjamin.

I hope she can enjoy 58 minutes of nice conversation. Originally Posted by hotboiler
i like the paying us comment....heck yeah i would be more sensitive if i were getting a rebate.

great thread though. i dream of making a woman squirt and wet me up. turns me on like stadium lights. relax! relax! relax!!!! i think you probably think about it to much when someone else is on the giving end. of course you can please yourself to no means....its ur body.

do you cum with daty? I have had one chick that flowed like river when riding me. Another gushing when i was smashing that sweet stuff and another when i suck the pussy and dry. One when i fingered the gspot and used a rhythmic method. depends how you like it....and what feels good the best.

Have you tried communicating that you would like to cum to during your session, with boyfriend, date, etc..? let em know what you about....my rule is u cum first...and let me bust last.
i like the paying us comment....heck yeah i would be more sensitive if i were getting a rebate.

great thread though. i dream of making a woman squirt and wet me up. turns me on like stadium lights. relax! relax! relax!!!! i think you probably think about it to much when someone else is on the giving end. of course you can please yourself to no means....its ur body.

do you cum with daty? I have had one chick that flowed like river when riding me. Another gushing when i was smashing that sweet stuff and another when i suck the pussy and dry. One when i fingered the gspot and used a rhythmic method. depends how you like it....and what feels good the best.

Have you tried communicating that you would like to cum to during your session, with boyfriend, date, etc..? let em know what you about....my rule is u cum first...and let me bust last. Originally Posted by windowshopper

Sounds like my kinda fella.....

do you cum with daty? I have had one chick that flowed like river when riding me. Another gushing when i was smashing that sweet stuff and another when i suck the pussy and dry. One when i fingered the gspot and used a rhythmic method. depends how you like it....and what feels good the be
Have you tried communicating that you would like to cum to during your session, with boyfriend, date, etc..? let em know what you about....my rule is u cum first...and let me bust last. Originally Posted by windowshopper
WHAT? DATY is my favorite way to cum, and I always communicate during my sessions.
WHAT? DATY is my favorite way to cum, and I always communicate during my sessions. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I can vouch for that statement.....lol
My comments are probably too late to be of any consequence but here goes regardless.On a personal level I am enamored of Ladies that sqxxxt. When they do I have a sincere sense of satisfaction and further arousal.

Getting to your question several people have brought up good points. I believe the ability to relax, be comfortable with who you are with plays a part as well. One issue I have read about is that the sensation just prior to is similar to the feeling to void, this may or may not be an inhibitor when you are with someone whereas when you are alone this is not an issue and you are able to fully discern one from the other and the inhibition is no longer there. Additionally several other factors may also come into play, size may be and issue, the most sensitive spot may move a little and needs to be followed. The G-Spot definitely needs attention and other portions of your anatomy may need extra attention at the same time. You may not be getting all this. I'll continue to study this and pm any pertinent links I can find if you would like.
I only was able to squirt when someone manually fingered me, but after a few weeks ago I was able to squirt in the CG (squatting) position. I think it's a matter of angling, size of the guy that has a lot to do with it, and speed.