We almost made it to Christmas without this stupid shit again

So called Christians don't even understand their own religion. . . not surprising.
Too many of todays "religious" simply use religion as an excuse to be a bigot.
Too many of todays "religious" simply use religion as an excuse to be a bigot. Originally Posted by southtown4488
I don't remember ever discussing with a Christian their religious views in which they were using their beliefs "to be a bigot."

Years go I did date a gorgeous Christian lady who believed it was sinful to have intercourse, but giving blow jobs was not prohibited by God's teachings in the Bible. Since she was so talented doing God's work, I never complained, although I have to admit I would get frustrated from time to time, because she also found DATY was acceptable to God and it was apparent when she occasionally mentioned him.

So, I really don't have anything negative to say about Christians, or any other religion for that matter ... as long as they don't force their beliefs on me or expect me to believe as they do. I do have doubts about "Xmas Christians"!
I don't remember ever discussing with a Christian their religious views in which they were using their beliefs "to be a bigot."

Years go I did date a gorgeous Christian lady who believed it was sinful to have intercourse, but giving blow jobs was not prohibited by God's teachings in the Bible. Since she was so talented doing God's work, I never complained, although I have to admit I would get frustrated from time to time, because she also found DATY was acceptable to God and it was apparent when she occasionally mentioned him.

So, I really don't have anything negative to say about Christians, or any other religion for that matter ... as long as they don't force their beliefs on me or expect me to believe as they do. I do have doubts about "Xmas Christians"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trump and Carson are perfect examples of religious bigots. They probly give good blowjobs to each other.
That word "bigot", I don't think you're using it correctly.

Professing your faith is not bigotry.