Tattoo Gals

Holy sheeit, good thing I don't live in Dtown cause I'm pretty sure I'd let you ruin me financially.

Awesome ink by the way. Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow
[QUOTE=okiegirllover;1058101859]
[CENTER]I have 3/4 of a sleeve on my right arm in progress.

I've spent 15 hours under the needle in the last 6 months and still have 2-3 sessions left until it's finished.

Anticipate it being completely done by the end of the summer.

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]It's a huge piece and it's beautiful, lots of detail and color.

Attachment 524812

Attachment 524815

Attachment 524813

I love it...gorgeous and sexy! Originally Posted by berkleigh
That looks good berk! Didn't know you were into getting inked to that extent. I feel your pain too just got started on my sleeve and still got a ways to go. Originally Posted by izzy32
I am a huge fan of artful ink...

Berk - great piece (can't wait to see it finished but looking really nice!)

Winter - OMG, totally lovely !!

A close inspection is definitely in order - lol! Originally Posted by mm-good

Thanks so much! I appreciate it and will share the pics when it's finally complete!

There are some gorgeous ladies here with great ink as well!!!
How About Me !! .. Tattooed To Perfection !!

How About Me !! .. Tattooed To Perfection !!

Originally Posted by crazy4lisalove
OK...absolutely crazy about the sleeve...very nice indeed.
Wow I really like tats on a woman. Lisa you are perfect. I would love to see them in person
This one remains a great memory for me

LOVE tats on women. Definitely trending towards the fetish side for me.
Tasteful tattoos showcase a uniqueness, the individuality, of the bearer.
I love to examine them up close, oftentimes with my tongue and soft kisses, while listening to the story each one has.
I confess that I have a serious fetish for ladies with great tattoos. There is something so sexy about a woman who has artwork caressing her figure. I love it when it wraps around her...

I don't care for homemade or spur of the moment tattoos. I love the ones that have obvious thought to them and a true artist has used the lady as a canvas. I especially love it when you only find it when the clothes come off.

Which ladies have the best tattoo work? Originally Posted by okiegirllover
Another beauty...no idea who she is.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (84.2 KB, 180 views)
This one remains a great memory for me

Originally Posted by kinkster-hobbyist
Where is she?

Great topic btw. I'm a huge fan
I confess that I have a serious fetish for ladies with great tattoos. There is something so sexy about a woman who has artwork caressing her figure. I love it when it wraps around her...

I don't care for homemade or spur of the moment tattoos. I love the ones that have obvious thought to them and a true artist has used the lady as a canvas. I especially love it when you only find it when the clothes come off.

Which ladies have the best tattoo work? Originally Posted by okiegirllover
Holy...
Attached Images File Type: jpg tumblr_mx9giryPcA1r6t3vno1_1280.jpg (89.0 KB, 89 views)