Sullivan fucks Flynn yet again! LL and IB still wrong

Hurry up YRSE, I ain't got all day...
https://comicallyincorrect.com/a-f-b...orked-tongues/

Perhaps your ideological brother, Why A Fruit will come to your defense...
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-co...art-dt-600.jpg

Trump put this all on himself first with the "Russia if your listening..." Originally Posted by WTF
don't you recognize a joke when you see one. that was as joke he made.

this is a stupid quote. he put all this on himself because of that russian email joke he made?

Then with this quid pro quo crap with Ukraine.
That was crap. you're right about that.

Flynn just should be shot. Cocksucker was against the Turkish President and then after being paid, was for him.
he wasn't charged for that one and no, he shouldn't be shot.

I see you won't still won't admit that the fisa warrants were bogus and that there was inappropriate triggered behavior in the FBI (apparently a bunch of people in there were "triggered" when Trump won the election in 2016)

when an agent makes shit up, is it right?
or yous like this one better?
https://comicallyincorrect.com/a-f-b...ste-managment/

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Hahahahahahahahaha............ .Between you Waco and Bambino and these stupid Liberals in here setting themselves up this thread is better than anything on T.V. right now, lol.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2020, 11:14 PM
don't you recognize a joke when you see one. that was as joke he made.

this is a stupid quote. he put all this on himself because of that russian email joke he made?

That was crap. you're right about that.

he wasn't charged for that one and no, he shouldn't be shot.

I see you won't still won't admit that the fisa warrants were bogus and that there was inappropriate triggered behavior in the FBI (apparently a bunch of people in there were "triggered" when Trump won the election in 2016)

when an agent makes shit up, is it right? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
dilbert you forget the meeting wanting dirt on Clinton with the Russian...

Flynn deserves everything that has come his way....I hope he spent all that blood money he was paid on defense attorneys
dilbert you forget the meeting wanting dirt on Clinton with the Russian...
Originally Posted by WTF
And you regularly FORGET THIS MEETING ..... when you blubber and whine!

Biden was VP!!!!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 07:40 AM
And you regularly FORGET THIS MEETING ..... when you blubber and whine!

Biden was VP!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I really did not realize you were this stupid.

Dishonest. yes.

Pressuring a foriegn government for personal political gain by withholding approved congressional funds is not the same as your distorted meme.

But when Trump cuts your Medicare and probably in your case Medicaid....that will be your due justice.
I really did not realize ..... Originally Posted by WTF
.... you've never "realized" anything ... you just shoot off her mouth in an effort to marginalize others on the chance it improves your "image" ..... kinda like overselling residential swimming pools.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 07:50 AM
.... you've never "realized" anything ... you just shoot off her mouth in an effort to marginalize others on the chance it improves your "image" ..... kinda like overselling residential swimming pools. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Weren't you the one arguing Sullivan was going to dismiss the charges against Flynn when he was assigned to this case?

How'd that work out for ya?
What's that Presidential Saying?

"I can be more flexible after my re-election"! (Or something like that!)

With a thigh squeeze on top of it!!!!!!!!

• WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 10:51 AM
What's that Presidential Saying?

"I can be more flexible after my re-election"! (Or something like that!)

With a thigh squeeze on top of it!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
You as usual have convoluted two entirely different scenarios.

Most lawyers get paid to lie...yet here you are constantly doing it for free
Quote: WTF?:
Flynn just should be shot. Cocksucker was against the Turkish President and then after being paid, was for him.
Only a deeply disturbed and disgruntled mind would post shit like that!
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Only a deeply disturbed and disgruntled mind would post shit like that! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only a traitorous cocksucker would defend Flynn's actions.

Flynn encouraged the overthrow of Turkey's Muslim Dictator and when it failed ....for money tried to get one of the masterminds behind the failed coup , living here in the States extricated back to Turkey.

What a fucking loser.
Only a deeply disturbed and disgruntled mind would post shit like that! Originally Posted by LexusLover
And continues to post on Eccie.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2020, 11:05 AM
And continues to post on Eccie. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Flynn betrayed his country for money....of course Republicans Trump loving idiots think this is normal.

I don't.