Carly Fiorina Makes a good Point

woomby is willing to overlook that with Shrillary since he thinks she's "hot' and is on one of the posters in his basement room at his Momma / sister's house. It's his favorite "spank" material ! And since his needle dick has poked so many holes in his Shrillary blow up doll, he has to spank to the poster quite a lot ! His Momma / sister doesn't want to break his heart AGAIN by telling him that, by being a eunuch, he'll NEVER get a nut. He'll continue to ruin his eyesight and become even MORE cross eyed, but NEVER get a nut ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Anyone suggest surgery for poor widdle woomby? Since it's obvious he can never "grow a pair" - is there any way to stitch a pair of gonads on him? I hear there is a thriving black market in sewer rat organs out there.
Anyone suggest surgery for poor widdle woomby? Since it's obvious he can never "grow a pair" - is there any way to stitch a pair of gonads on him? I hear there is a thriving black market in sewer rat organs out there.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
He's been a eunuch since birth, so his body would reject them . If he's gonna get a surgery, it ought to be a complete lobotomy ( not like partial one last time ). And THEN, get a surgery that makes him a hermaphrodite ! That way he can make more money down at the 'holes by getting all THREE holes filled !! He is , after all, trying to support himself, shammy AND Big Sir on his "earnings" from the 'holes at Talleywackers and his "franchises" .
He's been a eunuch since birth, so his body would reject them. If he's gonna get a surgery, it ought to be a complete lobotomy ( not like partial one last time ). And THEN, get a surgery that makes him a hermaphrodite ! That way he can make more money down at the 'holes by getting all THREE holes filled !! He is, after all, trying to support himself, shammy AND Big Sir on his "earnings" from the 'holes at Talleywackers and his "franchises". Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yeah, that frontal lobotomy he got was a disaster. The AMA ended up banning the procedure even though it was free under Obamacare.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I get a nut just fine. I'd bust it all over your face Rey Lingo.
Yeah, that frontal lobotomy he got was a disaster. The AMA ended up banning the procedure even though it was free under Obamacare.

Originally Posted by lustylad
You two faggot-ass bitches deserve each other. You got one dumbass eatin' retard sandwiches like they're going out of style and the other one is stuck on stupid, repeating the same dumbass shit over and over. Shit that wasn't even funny the first time. You wonder why everyone on here doubles down on stupid and will never admit a mistake, look no further than your sig. I admitted I read it wrong, got it right and you do that.
I get a nut just fine. I'd bust it all over your face Rey Lingo. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Another hallucination there woomby ? A eunuch like you can't "get a nut" ! You don't even have the chance that a blind squirrel has of getting a nut. And " getting a nut " ISN'T all those " ropey loads " that you take for your facials !!
Another hallucination there woomby ? A eunuch like you can't "get a nut" ! You don't even have the chance that a blind squirrel has of getting a nut. And " getting a nut " ISN'T all those " ropey loads " that you take for your facials !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Maybe this little guy will share a nut with woomby! Do squirrels share with sewer rats?

Maybe this little guy will share a nut with woomby! Do squirrels share with sewer rats?

The squirrels won't share with the sewer rats until the sewer rats go crying to the Supreme Court about their "rights" . Then the squirrels will be forced to hand over EVERYTHING to the useless, lazy lying liberal sewer rats.

I got enough nut for both you bitches. Give you three or four cumshots each, glue your eyes shut, watch you lick it off each other's faces. Nasty whoooores.
I got enough nut for both you bitches. Give you three or four cumshots each, glue your eyes shut, watch you lick it off each other's faces. Nasty whoooores. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hitting the bottle early today woomby ? Taking a day off from the 'holes after your strenuous travels setting up those franchise 'hole locations ? Must be affecting your ability to face the reality that YOU'RE A EUNUCH !! And jealous that that blind squirrel will get more nuts than YOU'L ever have. Your attempts at trying to convince anyone that you could shoot a load must be why your microscopic penis eunuch self was laughed at by that $ 150 backage whooker ! You're always thinking about getting a facial and mistakenly think that everyone else gets theirs like you do, on your knees at a bukakke party or glory hole orgy !
Two national polls have Carly Fiorina in the top ten GOP presidential candidates getting her into the August 6 debates. She just has to maintain but she in moving up. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What two national polls are you referring to? Fox has decided to expand the top-tier debate to more than 10 people. However, you must poll with 1% to be included in that expansion.

According to real clear politics, Carly still doesn't make it into the top-tier debate.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...lls/ar-AAdCL3F

From the link.

As for the top debate, Donald Trump, former Gov. Jeb Bush (Fla.), Gov. Scott Walker (Wis.), Sen. Rubio (Fla.), former Gov. Mike Huckabee (Ark.), Ben Carson, Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas), Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.), Gov. Chris Christie (N.J.) and Gov. John Kasich (Ohio) round out RCP’s current top 10.
That leaves former Gov. Rick Perry (Texas), former Sen. Rick Santorum (Penn.), Gov. Bobby Jindal (La.) and Carly Fiorina on the outside looking in, as well as Graham and Pataki.
What two national polls are you referring to? Fox has decided to expand the top-tier debate to more than 10 people. However, you must poll with 1% to be included in that expansion.

According to real clear politics, Carly still doesn't make it into the top-tier debate.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...lls/ar-AAdCL3F

From the link.

As for the top debate, Donald Trump, former Gov. Jeb Bush (Fla.), Gov. Scott Walker (Wis.), Sen. Rubio (Fla.), former Gov. Mike Huckabee (Ark.), Ben Carson, Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas), Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.), Gov. Chris Christie (N.J.) and Gov. John Kasich (Ohio) round out RCP’s current top 10.
That leaves former Gov. Rick Perry (Texas), former Sen. Rick Santorum (Penn.), Gov. Bobby Jindal (La.) and Carly Fiorina on the outside looking in, as well as Graham and Pataki. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Latest story from Washington, Carly only has .7 of the vote. She not in the top 10 or 12.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...-weeks-debate/
Right now she qualifies. Your crystal balls are broken. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My crystal ball is not broken. Your girl Carly did not qualify for the prime-time debate with the top 10 republicans. She will be in the happy hour debate with the likes of Rick "don't have intercourse before you are married" Santorum and Rick "I am just a dumb cowboy" Perry.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/snubb...938621586.html

My crystal ball is not broken. Your girl Carly did not qualify for the prime-time debate with the top 10 republicans. She will be in the happy hour debate with the likes of Rick "don't have intercourse before you are married" Santorum and Rick "I am just a dumb cowboy" Perry.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/snubb...938621586.html

Originally Posted by flghtr65
JDIdiot is having a bad week!

Strike that, make it a VERY BAD week!
  • WTF
  • 08-06-2015, 06:55 AM
JDIdiot is having a bad week!

Strike that, make it a VERY BAD week! Originally Posted by bigtex
The only good week JD has ever had was when a group of Marines trained on his ship and he was able to admire their manliness.