Review: Andrea Swallows Bullshit

• L.A.
  • 07-28-2014, 01:34 PM
I think generally speaking, that a Hobbyist makes a mistake trying to make a session into more than a straight business encounter.. how could you possibly tell if she liked you? 5 vegasbombs? sounds like AS handled it well, under the circumstances.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Under normal circumstances:
You schedule an appointment
You get the agreed upon funds for the session
You show up on time
You leave the funds
You do your thing
You leave when the agreed up time is over

Repeat as necessary
If you went to see her without enough cash to cover her donation then IMO it was you who wasted her time. You asked her down for drinks and she was nice enough to come down and drink with you without an hourly rate which IMO was very damn nice and cool of her to do. You at least owe her the cost of drinks for her time drinking with you so this was not money wasted as you put it. It was money spent to enjoy her company at the bar.

The fact you didn’t have cash to cover the session and then you asked her to take a ride for it is odd behavior (this shouldn’t happen in the hobby) so it doesn’t surprise me it gave her the creeps after what she has been through in the past. As far as her telling you to go get the cash and come back what else would you expect? Think about it you freaked her out, you was already in the room with her and no cash. I don’t blame her for saying what was needed to get you out of the room for her safety if she felt freaked out by you and the whole situation.

IMO what happened you did to yourself. Rule one don’t go if you don’t have the funds. Rule two don’t go if you don’t have the funds. Rule three don’t go if you don't have the funds.

As far as Andrea’s faults I see on this review there is only one. DO NOT LET SOMEONE IN THE ROOM WITH YOU IF THEY FREAK YOU OUT OR DON’T HAVE CASH TO COVER THE DONATION!
I really really wanted to dip those puffy nipples in to Strawberry Jam and Nutella then suck them all night (with toast or biscuits!!!) ;-)
OP. Based on the facts as you stated them.... You fucked up. Simple.
As he was short of cash I am assuming the drinks were put on a credit card. Why not just ask for cash back to cover the difference in the donation when paying out?
As he was short of cash I am assuming the drinks were put on a credit card. Why not just ask for cash back to cover the difference in the donation when paying out? Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
Most places don't do that anymore.

You sound very literate, cohesive, and coherent, Andrea. Well written.

What do you call a White Knight turned pimp?

A Pimp Knight

What do you call a White Knight turned pimp?

A Pimp Knight

Originally Posted by Duke of G
Holy shit Duke LMAO that just made my night
The Op as many I'm sure have done tried to hit the ATM up as he said he had done before.
Bad luck it was broke.
So yea he had to go get.
She asked him for more beer!
And a specific type.
If she was in hurry she should of stated at beginning and NOT sit down to drink.

There is a good lesson here for both sides

Op. Stop by the Dam ATM on way to appointment. Don't assume all will be ok when u arrive. I'm sure you rode past 10 on your way.

Andrea. Man thinks with his Dick you sit and drink with us he thinks wow she is into me. We connect.
Don't drink on the job.
Be upfront, if your concerned about your time. Tell them we can sit here and chill or go get busy either way clock is running.
It's TIME your getting. If you need a drinking buddy great it still cost. Get me a coke!
Its your job to show up with the agreed upon donation.

Its her job to service you and tell you when to leave.

You do look like an ass.
As knew he wanted thirty minute session up front... why or how did you think going to the bar down stairs having a drink going up stairs and having sex was going to all fit into thirty minutes?
Pay up front, session first.... end of story
As knew he wanted thirty minute session up front... why or how did you think going to the bar down stairs having a drink going up stairs and having sex was going to all fit into thirty minutes?
Pay up front, session first.... end of story Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Plus 1. I always get my donation first.
I can't believe how many of you are letting her slide on this bullshit.
-She agreed to go with him to the ATM.
-She invited him back up while she changed.
-She then changed her mind (totally her right to do so), but not before telling him to bring back more beer and to remember the room number.

Now, OP clearly fucked up by not having exact $$.

She should've had the lady balls to cancel him when she was told in the bar he was short on $$.

She probably shouldn't have had 5 shots on his tab at the bar.
She shouldn't have brought him up to the room while she changed.
She shouldn't have told him to bring back more beer.

IMO, they both fucked up this situation. Had OP had the right $$ there probably wouldn't have been an issue.

I don't even want to comment on jakejake25's big brother save-a-ho pimp guidance school. Between this and the other thread, it's downright creepy.
I can't believe how many of you are letting her slide on this bullshit.
-She agreed to go with him to the ATM.
-She invited him back up while she changed.
-She then changed her mind (totally her right to do so), but not before telling him to bring back more beer and to remember the room number.

Now, OP clearly fucked up by not having exact $$.

She should've had the lady balls to cancel him when she was told in the bar he was short on $$.

She probably shouldn't have had 5 shots on his tab at the bar.
She shouldn't have brought him up to the room while she changed.
She shouldn't have told him to bring back more beer.

IMO, they both fucked up this situation. Had OP had the right $$ there probably wouldn't have been an issue.

I don't even want to comment on jakejake25's big brother save-a-ho pimp guidance school. Between this and the other thread, it's downright creepy. Originally Posted by corona
The reality is that people are responsible fof themselves. Despite whatever AS could have done, the whole thing could have been avoided if the OP had his shit together. Too much liquor, too little brain.