Movie on VS Music On

For some gentle, mood creating music- Bob Marley and The Wailers- Legend. Is This Love?, No Woman (No Cry) and Buffalo Soldier are all great.

For some pure f--king music- The Rolling Stones- Get Your Ya-Ya's Out. The driving rhythm guitar stands out and is the perfec for f--king! Stray Cat Blues, Sympathy For The Devil, etc. Keith Richards at his peak with his nasty lead riffs. Nothing better for f--king than good old fashioned Rock And Roll!
The stereotypical "love scenes" in movies often involve people playing music in the background, but do many people really do that? I always thought it was kind of cliche. I do think some background noise is useful, but I prefer a movie playing. Originally Posted by viking2341
Are we talking about personal life or professional life here? I ask because I always thought in my professional life, having a movie playing (or the TV on) when client comes over is really rude. I normally just have a nice nature/water CD on for some "white noise"

As for my personal life .... it does not matter one way or the other
I have always thought Enigma, NIN-Closer, and (don't laugh) some 70's Donna Summer Love to love you baby, or some good ole Barry. I know... weird. Also, what is centered on groups rather than individual songs would be anything by The Moody Blues or ELP. 'Course, Bolero is good too.

** Update ** Ok, let me add most of MoTown to the list above; Marvin was the man. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
^^^ THAT'S IT!!!!! I was thinking the long version but did not write that, thanks zero.

This is a throwback to all those old enough to have been there a long gone time: in a gadda da vida is great, especially the drum solo, for getting it on... if you can keep it up that long! *hint* Keep your timing with the drum is the deal. Ha!
Originally Posted by zerodahero
Another tune that made my dick hard.

I always wondered if Donna Summer was getting herself off in the studio when she recorded this tune. We shall never know.

RIP Donna.........
There seems to be a lot of old fucks here, these music suggestions are ANCIENT
Slow grind to Purple Rain? Yes please! Originally Posted by Glynette
Yeah that is a good one course k9 while listening to Sexy MF is hard to top
Possum Kingdom...old school

It's not on my playlist but I think it's a pretty badass song
  • Trey
  • 04-20-2013, 12:57 PM
I just like to hear my lady I don't need any music or tv.

When I was younger we use to go to the screw shop and get Fuck Action cd's. They had the top R&B jams of the day all screwed up, and I could bang to that back then.
Depends on the moment. If it's wild ass fucking then Heavy Metal, Hard Rock. If it's a more passionate night, nothing beats old school R&B like Luther Vandross or Marvin Gaye
There seems to be a lot of old fucks here, these music suggestions are ANCIENT Originally Posted by viking2341
LOL!
Kid, a lot of these suggestions are time tested and great. Personally, I think what passes for music today sucks, and is not worth listening to even if it is free, but then I grew up when music was great. Good luck in your search.
I agree Phantom most music today sucks. There is some cool tunes coming out you just have to look. I post some newer bands on the music thread in the National Sandbox.
Then again alot of music sucked in the 90s. Couldn't get into the grunge thing. Too much whinning and complaining.
Everyone thinks their generation was the best...

There is of course a lot of terrible music out right now, but there is also plenty of great stuff. I think the only difference is that the some of the most popular music nowadays, like rap, is terrible and ruins the whole modern music scene for older people. Get a subscription to Sirius and listen to some of the non-pop stations and I guarantee you will find a lot of new songs you like.

But still I wouldn't want any of these songs playing during sex.

LOL!
Kid, a lot of these suggestions are time tested and great. Personally, I think what passes for music today sucks, and is not worth listening to even if it is free, but then I grew up when music was great. Good luck in your search. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
Tool-Stinkfist
Puscifer-Vagina Mine
A Perfect Circle-Thinking of You

That's for the kinky times. Especially Vagina Mine since the lyrics include, "Bout to run a train at the railway station. Shotgun Betty stop me dead in my shoes. Cock on lockdown she said learn the damn alphabet, I come before you get to payin' your dues."

I have a full playlist of all kinds of music on my Spotify app. Some even organized by tempo so I can keep time with the thrusts. And yes, I've put too much thought into this. I'll own it.