the vaccination battle continues

Make a case for the tests serving as a panic device. Sir.

Were tests used to induce panic and powers? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
hmmmm....
those test results (OMG! WE HAVE BIG SPIKE!) were used to keep lockdowns in place or to revert to tighter restrictions.
huh? whut?
don't you remember? It was "just two weeks...when the numbers diminish...we'll go back to normal"
Then right on cue, every time those numbers got low and it was clear you couldn't honestly justify keeping everyone suppressed, they got those numbers jacked up as justification.
this is captured in the 8 month headline image above....."OH WE CAN'T LIFT RESTRICTIONS BECAUSE OF...."
"Justification" is the same thing as inducing panic. Panic = unquestioned acceptance to what we want to have happen

If you're suggesting none of this is true, just cite a municipality or state government body that has relinquished EMERGENCY EXECUTIVE POWERS. Should be easy.

btw. how am I doing? Is any of this sinking in for you?

please find LARGER irrelevant images in your posts to waste tons of space on each page. Lets get to page 10 in only 5 replies
Just to piss 'im off.

I did. And you didn't. Prove anything. I have an asshole too.

Who's the man?
hmmmm....
those test results (OMG! WE HAVE BIG SPIKE!) were used to keep lockdowns in place or to revert to tighter restrictions.
huh? whut?
don't you remember? It was "just two weeks...when the numbers diminish...we'll go back to normal"
Then right on cue, every time those numbers got low and it was clear you couldn't honestly justify keeping everyone suppressed, they got those numbers jacked up as justification.
this is captured in the 8 month headline image above....."OH WE CAN'T LIFT RESTRICTIONS BECAUSE OF...."
"Justification" is the same thing as inducing panic. Panic = unquestioned acceptance to what we want to have happen

If you're suggesting none of this is true, just cite a municipality or state government body that has relinquished EMERGENCY EXECUTIVE POWERS. Should be easy.

btw. how am I doing? Is any of this sinking in for you?

please find LARGER irrelevant images in your posts to waste tons of space on each page. Lets get to page 10 in only 5 replies Originally Posted by FatCity

well, thanks for playing. You're clearly not participating honestly. Just derail everything because you can't engage intellectually. You can only parrot your tribal position from what someone else has shoveled into your head. GO TEAM GO!
You must be from the MESSAGE BOARD CIRCLE JERKOFF SESSION that just wants to get off on personality wars by post count. oh boy, boomer
I've been waiting for you to prove the tests were just an alarm.
Without pictures.

Rancky?

He liked pictures.
New guy wins!

game set match
New guy wins!

game set match Originally Posted by winn dixie
Without proof? Is that you again, TS?

I've been waiting for you to prove the tests were just an alarm. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
post #27
you may have missed it because we're nearing page 4 because of all this dogshit images you spam on here, so all the responses seem disjointed and no one can follow what the topic is.

You're also shifting the metrics.

You asked for proof that the tests caused a panic, now you're asking that they served as an alarm.
The test results were cited as reason to lockdown each time their original threshold expired. post #27 DO YOU QUESTION THIS?
The test results are a highly polluted data pool and those numbers are absolutely not an accurate portrayal for trending. post #33 DO YOU QUESTION THIS?

my headline images posted have laid this out, even with urls to find it, yourself
what is MY agenda here? what is YOUR agenda here?
My agenda is based on my information, this covid thing is a sham. I can go into a lot more intimate detail from when this began in Feb 2020. The response is a major fucking bamboozle. Why its taking place, I have ideas, but that isn't important. What is important to me is my personal freedom to do what I please, the economic sustainability of America and the dollar because with it rests the fate of my future and comfort. I believe we've succumbed to an irreparable violation of western civilization. There's no going back. Even any semblance of "normal" to my generation would require so much violence and bloodshed it would be impossible.
xoxo
my only real purpose for participating in these threads is not to convince anyone of MY views and preach how I arrived at them, but merely to get anyone to just question one thing

If everything you've been consuming and listening to for the past two years has been wrong, mistaken, misleading, outright lying to you.....
WHY DO YOU STILL USE THEM AS YOUR SOURCE OF TRUTH?
It is an ever-evolving syndrome. The previous administration was not forthcoming about the reality of the virus.

That skews the pool. And where are we supposed to turn to if you think it's all bullshit?
More than 100 staff members at Houston Methodist Hospital who were fired after they refused to be vaccinated for COVID-19 appealed a judge’s ruling upholding the hospital’s right to terminate their employment. “We are going to most likely go all the way up to the Supreme Court,” Jennifer Bridges, a registered nurse and the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit filed by 117 former employees of the hospital, told Yahoo News. Originally Posted by VitaMan
This is not a vaccination battle. It is a mandate battle.