Greek

• BLM69
  • 11-18-2021, 12:19 PM
Good thing there's whores out there that do it all, too many amateurs in the hobby wanting a pros rate offering the minimal, you simps cheerleaders should be ashamed of yourselves, or maybe you tricks are happy with the basics 🤔🤧😂 I like basic at times, they also get basic compensation
I've done it a few times. It can be good. Picked up a girl at Rick's way back in the day and she came home with me for $ the first time. She was into it so we did it a lot that first night. Later, we dated for a while and would do it off and on. As I was going down on another provider, I started playing with her starfish with my finger. She pulled my hand away and I thought okay, she doesn't like that. But she pulled my hand up to her face and put my finger in her mouth to get it good and wet, then she put it back where it had been and I stuck it in. She got off to that and then when we went to fuck, she stuck my dick in her ass and fucked me hard.

I don't ask for it, but if a girl is in to it, I'm game.
  • BLM69
  • 11-18-2021, 11:53 PM
I have a whore with me tonight that takes it up the ass, one look at her starfish and you know she's been gapped a few times before, my last ass penetration was with her about a year ago, funny running into her today

I wish I could post up some pics up to bring this thread to life, Might wait until the morning before going in the rear access, if you have my number already text for pics
Good thing there's whores out there that do it all, too many amateurs in the hobby wanting a pros rate offering the minimal, you simps cheerleaders should be ashamed of yourselves, or maybe you tricks are happy with the basics 🤔🤧😂 I like basic at times, they also get basic compensation Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly some do it ALL some advertise Greek, bbfs PSE , me I’m more of a GFE That’s where the boundaries come in we have to have them or you guys will just go ludicrous on us! I know you got more common sense than this BLM. It’s not being a basic bitch its being careful with boundaries and doing what we like to do, how are we gonna do Greek if we don’t enjoy it and then you guys don’t enjoy it it? that’s why there’s A diverse amount of girls in the business that can please everybody one girl doesn’t do what you like on to the next.
The more y'all post makes me curious to try this out...im thinking it's more mental than anything else.. You only live once, right?
^^^ if the girl is. Receptive to it go for it a lot of guys love it and women. I’m just not one. To each is own dear.
Originally Posted by Cendell M
I have a whore with me tonight that takes it up the ass, one look at her starfish and you know she's been gapped a few times before Originally Posted by BLM69
You can always tell by pics, they have that "Dark Ring Around The Ass Color" (Like Ring Around The Collar). I would tell my friends "Her ass may say no greek for pay butt, she's getting it in the ass on a DAILY BASIS for free from some damn body"...

Have a Great Day, Happy Shopping and Happy Hobbying!
....soooooo let me get this straight....

it's kinda like "taint" ?

(You know, for "Pyramider")

* I never mention taint without due respek to 'ol three sides....