Democrat progressives, you're latest idol

You saying something is true or not means nothing to me
I give a source. It's up to you to prove it wrong. Posting a 60 minute video to refute a statement is funny. The idea you will watch that video but not take 10 minutes to find and read a transcript shows why you won't give specifics

Little Billy can't read very well. That means he doesn't have a very good job. If he has one at all.
Your typical post is like this one I responded to.
No thought involved.
How often do you squeegee your monitor?
MUNCHY and the "WaPo"...the bearers of truth Originally Posted by bb1961
My question is, what has any of that got to do with the policies Trump and Biden stand on which is the only real consideration for a thinking, reasonable person. Whose policies will you vote for. This really isn't that complicated unless you want to make it complicated for ones own reasons.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 02:32 PM
Racist marxist DPST's are doing their best to make the election a personality election - rather than issues.

Which is why none of teh racist, marxist DPST's have anything to say about issues - they have absolutely no Clue - their only issue is Trump won in Nov 2016.

I hope trump presents the issues v the DPST's clearly - One big one is rule of law and order - and the violence the DPST's foment and enable. if not - he may lose to the racist , marxist mob - and God Help America if Biden wins.

not sorry for triggering DPST 'splody heads ' over the use of the word 'God'! LOL